1. When making a thread, please tag your thread accordingly using the menu to the left of the textfield where you name your thread where applicable. Server Advertisements and Mod Releases should be contained to their respective subforums.

Server Discussion Who wants to play?

Discussion in 'Multiplayer' started by Spinray, Oct 20, 2017.

1. Spinray

Spinray Space Hobo

Hello over there i got my vacation until november and i just found Starbound in my Steamacc again (i bought it a long while ago and play some hours and then never touched it again cause i bought it for Me and my Girlfriend but she was like,, nope you can play this game alone") and like everyone knows such games make just fun if u got somebody u can play with.
    Well about me :
    Im 23 friendly dude that can speak and write english(yes i know not perfect but it works) but i would prefer some one that speaks german like me if you dont speak german im fine with it really its just about the easier communication.I kinda well...crazy ? i talk much bullshit i mean ....rly dumb shit like when a penguin falls on his back and start to move his wings is he flying on the earth....damm i know such things can be terribel but if u got not problem with it or u are kinda of the same we can have pretty fun time i think people will understand that i really dont want to play with like 16 years old kids you should get near to my age (i repeat again im 23) .So if u think you are fine with me just leave a comment with your steamname

thanks for the attention my friends
    Btw Teamspeak or discord or skype isnt a must have ^^

2. Adobokitty

Adobokitty Space Hobo

Hello! I'm 22 and been looking to try multiplayer with some people. Steam is adobokitty. :) I don't speak German but speak English. I'm not really comfortable using skype since it's super laggy. I prefer chat.

3. kibothecat31

kibothecat31 Poptop Tamer

I'll love to join i can speak a little German. I'm 15. My steam account is KIBOTHECAT31.:D