Question Who likes Pokémon?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by RowanEx, Nov 1, 2016.

1. Kashmir

Kashmir Giant Laser Beams

I started playing on Red. Then went to Sapphire and Emerald. Can't stand Diamond, but I like White (love Blitzle/Zebstrika). I would like to play Moon but can't afford a 3DS at this moment, so Mudsdale will have to wait a while.

RowanEx likes this.
  2. RowanEx

RowanEx Pangalactic Porcupine

Sometime after Sun and Moon, I so want to start a tournament... after people got into the Battle Tree for training.

Hidari likes this.
  3. Hidari

Hidari Over 9000!!!

I have a complete Gen 6 Living Pokedex. I may have a little bit of an obsession. Just a little.

I plan on grabbing both Sun and Moon. I don't mind if anyone wants to challenge me to a battle. :3c Might be fun.

RowanEx likes this.
  4. Hel

Hel ✨ Johto's Finest ✨ Forum Moderator

Ill battle if you have a generation 3 remake onto Gen 6. Gen 7 does not appeal to me whatsoever

5. Hidari

Hidari Over 9000!!!

It will have to be when I come back from my business trip, but sure. ^^ I have Alpha Sapphire right now.

6. Iaeyan Elyuex

Iaeyan Elyuex Cosmic Narwhal

I likes Pokémon.

7. RowanEx

Gen 7 has Battle Legends going Mega, while you are stuck with Z-Moves... apparently based on an early Pokemon Moon livestream.

8. Hidari

Hidari Over 9000!!!

I heard about this. I am not a fan of the supplemental merchandising for Gen 7. :x

I will feel ultra silly playing the game while wearing a clunky plastic bracelet. I... I may have to skip out on that aspect. T-T

9. RowanEx

I saw on the official page that you can actually buy Mega Stones with 64 Battle Points.

My hype for this game is starting to shrink.

10. Hel

Hel ✨ Johto's Finest ✨ Forum Moderator

I had no hype after Generation 4.

Generation 5 was just too easy, and the whole idea of Mega Evolution threw me off Generation 6. Although I do like using Mega Evolved Sceptile,

The addition of Fairy types was a nice idea. But Dragon types deal x0 damage to them? Should at least be Not Very Effective.

RowanEx and MilkCalf like this.
  11. Hidari

Hidari Over 9000!!!

My copies of Sun and Moon have been shipped. They will be delivered to my floating house... on the 25th of November. D:

RowanEx likes this.