1. If you're looking for help-related things (for example, the key rebinding tutorial), please check the FAQ and Q&A forum! A lot of the stickies from this forum have been moved there to clean up space.
    Dismiss Notice

Who has watched the new trailer?

Discussion in 'Starbound Discussion' started by Starbug, Dec 14, 2014.

1. common

common Contact!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

That is all :D

2. Rohoph

Rohoph Void-Bound Voyager

I'm looking forward to January now! Always wanted to upgrade my ship.

3. I'm going to link this thread from the front page post-- for whatever reason, Wordpress didn't automatically create a thread for comments in the Dev Blog section, so it just links to the dumb Wordpress comments section. This wasn't intentional. We've been having some trouble with our site lately. :p

Serenity, Harakhti, Darklight and 2 others like this.
  4. Heartstrings

Heartstrings Giant Laser Beams

Ah, good to know.

Serenity likes this.
  5. SalmonMax

SalmonMax Title Not Found

5 / 5, would bound through the stars again.

6. Nutric

Nutric Pangalactic Porcupine

This is what I will be like every time I log in to Steam to check if there is an update for Starbound.

[​IMG]

Serenity and Demos_Tex like this.
  7. F-ranko

F-ranko Heliosphere

Damn, son. And just as I had thought I was over Starbound for good.
    Quests and missions have got me pretty hyped, and I'm really looking forward to using the Novakid race in a more stable build than what the nightlies offered.

8. Starbug

Starbug Guest

Cool. If someone can remind me later to edit the OP to say bad things about ChuckleFish, it'll be appreciated.

9. NwaDeKoko

NwaDeKoko Scruffy Nerf-Herder

The trailer is amazing, you guys did a really good job and you will prove everyone that not all studios give up their projects and that's a wonderful thing! Can't wait to go back to Starbound with my friends and play for thousands of hours!

10. SugarShow

SugarShow Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Starbound 1.0 soon for Sega genesis 2015
    :p

Im sure there gonna be a lot of bugs to catch.:iswydt::iswydt::iswydt:

11. Milan Mree

Milan Mree Ketchup Robot

I haven't looked at it until now because I didn't care much. After seeing the trailer I retain the same feelings about the game and the boat reaffirms my disappointments for vehicles. So I guess I'd say that I'm a little bit more disappointed than before I watched it.

Dr. Otaku-Sensei, Madzai and Starbug like this.
  12. robflop

robflop Subatomic Cosmonaut

Seems like this game is gonna get interesting again :p (Sorry if this offended anybody :p)
    I’ve had the game since day 1 early access, including pre-order, but to be honest, I got bored soon. :zzz:
    So I’m totally gonna check this update out, once it’s on stable.
    Hope it’ll get me back into the game! :DD
    Looking forward to the Ship Updates, AI, Novakid and Quests the most so far. :rainbowbarf:

13. Aegis J Hyena

Aegis J Hyena Existential Complex

I think wordpress was hit with malware recently, that might be why...

14. MetaSieg

MetaSieg Phantasmal Quasar

Is it ready yet? How about now? Now? Ect, ect seriously though I am really looking forward to the next stable release.

15. Hounskull

Hounskull Void-Bound Voyager

Aaaaaa I can't wait! :lickitung:

Serenity likes this.