Who did you marry?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by piratezevelyn, Apr 29, 2016.

1. Megzzzx

Megzzzx Void-Bound Voyager

LOL she probably does. Tiffany is always better than me. Darn that Tiffany *shakes fist in the air*

Iffydust likes this.
    • MagicallyClueless

MagicallyClueless Master Astronaut

you will not regret it when you get some of the sweetest dialogue from him
      he thanks you and expresses his appreciation a lot it's so cute <3

Megzzzx likes this.
      • Megzzzx

Yeah he did some the next day a little. It was pretty cute. I like what he said after I proposed too. Hehe. And the day before he was like, "Could you imagine me on a farm? It would be ridiculous but I have been thinking about it lately." And I was like eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! I love that you can kiss him too. That is so cute. I even put my farmer in the tiara for the wedding. It was so adorable.

• Shuu37

Shuu37 Tentacle Wrangler

I married Abigail! :)

• Mythoss

Mythoss Subatomic Cosmonaut

Nerd girls aren't bad at all. It's just coveralls are so bleh.

• Megzzzx

I think they look just adorable on her. I say people should wear what makes them happy, not what makes others happy. If we all did that, we would be a lot happier in life because I would be in sweats and a nerdy tshirt everyday and all my problems would just melt away.

Aurrelia likes this.
              • SpaceClown

SpaceClown Star Wrangler

which one do you think you liked most?

• SpaceClown

SpaceClown Star Wrangler

Married Elliot but I really fell in love with Shane at first. Shane will be marryable in the next update!!!

Megzzzx likes this.
                  • Jaed

Jaed Industrial Terraformer

I married Elliot because he and Harvey were the only two bachelors who didn't act like they were adolescents. Turns out he writes terribad romantic poetry that's quite endearing; he also cleans the house, often takes care of the farm/animals/pet, makes coffee or breakfast at least once a week and occasionally writes. He also spends one afternoon a week at the beach, staring at the waves and, in the short time we've been married, been generous with stardrops.

Last edited: May 16, 2016
                      Megzzzx likes this.
                    • Ghostly Fox

Ghostly Fox Heliosphere

How have I not stated my commitment to Shane in this thread yet? Because I am over committed. Was hoping for him as a spouse since launch. Found out he wasn't an option, was going to begrudgingly settle for Sebastian, headed a mod to make Shane marriage was in the works, waited on that, downloaded it, heard that CA was considering Shane as a candidate and that any mod relating to him could cause issues, uninstalled mod, voted for Shane as new option, celebrated. Now I wait.

And by wait, I mean "buy him dinner twice a week regardless of his heart rank because I have ISSUES."

Seriously, I've had it BAD for Shane and probanly still will whenever I stop playing the game. I go out of my way to talk to him, even when I know that his dialogue hasn't changed. I have pictures of him saved to my computer. I dug through the files for his old dialogue. I always get the coop first, just in case this version of my file is the one he becomes available on.

Edit: On the topic of organization of the home. I have a very weird version of OCD where I have the instinct to clutter things up. Not quite to the level of hoarding. The doctors that my mother brought it up with (she has the more classical form of OCD, where things can't be cluttered) said it is essentially a form of the 'nesting' instinct. Only instead of being pregnant, the trigger is that I am chronically ill and it's my way of coping. It's strongly driven enough that, the few times I manage to get my room clean I wind up recluttering it within a week or two. At least I keep the floor about 85% clean? :rofl:

Last edited: May 17, 2016
                      • Valerie Rainbow

Valerie Rainbow Scruffy Nerf-Herder

My avatar answers this question lol :D

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Megzzzx and lilly_ampleton like this.
                        • Lil' Mini

Lil' Mini Phantasmal Quasar

I married Leah, because she looks EXACTLY like my dream woman from my younger years. I do recall though that I wanted the hair blonde, but hey, red is also a lovely colour. :proper:

• Megzzzx

Awwww that is all so sweet!

Valerie Rainbow likes this.
                            • Aurrelia

Aurrelia Aquatic Astronaut

Oldest? How old, may I ask? As I thought I was oldest.

And now I get why I can't see Harvey as a suitor... It's that moustache! It reminds me of my uncle's... And a certain professor :)

Last edited: May 17, 2016
                              • marabri

marabri Space Hobo

i married harvey! he's such a cute dork.

Megzzzx and lilly_ampleton like this.
                                • FairWeatherStorms

FairWeatherStorms Void-Bound Voyager

I ended up marrying Alex he may have started out as a bit of a jerk but he turned out to be a total goof and sweetheart :B

lilly_ampleton likes this.
                                  • Manning

Manning Aquatic Astronaut

With reference to a comment I made a few days ago, apparently I have unfairly maligned Penny. I was under the impression she only volunteered as a teacher, but no, she does get paid for it. So yes, she DOES have a real job.