Who did you marry?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by piratezevelyn, Apr 29, 2016.

1. ArisenCoyote

ArisenCoyote Void-Bound Voyager

Abby was the first one,Leah was second, and Haley was third.

piratezevelyn and MrToni300 like this.
    • wildwidow

wildwidow Void-Bound Voyager

At first i played as female farmer and married Elliot because he looks so Fabulous <3

Second file i played a male farmer and married Alex, and TBH he's became more enjoyable when i play as a male. Then his line after marriage are kinda... suggestive ? :pfff:

Third file i'm working to marry Tiger Sam because he looks so handsome :3

• Truiio

Truiio Aquatic Astronaut

At first I was looking forward to Leah. But then I found out she dislikes gems and hates pizza.
        Now she's as good as dead for me. So Abigail. Maaybe (maybe) Penny.
        I won't even bother with Haley and Maru.
        Emily wouldn't be bad, but she reminds me of Joker..

piratezevelyn likes this.
        • primm

primm Phantasmal Quasar

I cleaned my glasses, wiped my eyes and even blocked the sun coming through my window, but it appears I actually read it correctly - you have not given the BEST BACHELOR in the whole game a chance yet? Like, WHY?

Oh wait, I get iiiiit. You are a smart girl actually, keeping the best for last. Hohoho. You're in for a treat! If you want to fangirl talk about him later, hit me up with a message :D

• Megzzzx

Megzzzx Void-Bound Voyager

Yeah. I had the 8 heart scene with Sebby last night. OH MY GOSH. When he told me he is always anxious around people but not with me!!! *swoon* LOL But seriously he is a lot like me. Well I guess most of us gaming nerds in general. Haha In real life I'm marrying a gaming nerd that won't leave his XBOX. Haha I just like all the people in this game. I even like Shane even though he is a smelly jerk. Mostly because you can tell he wants company and is just being a butt. But I hate Clint. Mostly for personal reason hahaha

• Landwalker

Landwalker Pangalactic Porcupine

Married Haley. #TeamHaley.

One of these days I'll finally get around to firing up another game. Candidates for that one are Leah and... I dunno. More Leah? Maybe I'll throw a female farmer out there and go after Harvey, because Harvey is great (and because PencilStab's portrait mod fixes his stupid mustache).

• Wildroses

Wildroses Void-Bound Voyager

I've just made two characters. The first married Harvey because he was nice and adorkable, and the second just married Elliott, who is hilarious to be married to. He writes terrible love poetry, he has a recurring nightmare in which I give him a buzz cut, and periodically he makes the mistake of telling me he wouldn't trade me for 100 iridium bars. If any of you ever marry Elliott and he says that to you, keep talking to him. Trust me.

Iffydust and Megzzzx like this.
                • Megzzzx

I just now started trying to get to know Elliot and was thinking he would interesting to marry.

• Omnislash024

Omnislash024 Big Damn Hero

Leah, as we just sorta clicked. I aimed for Haley initially, but it wasn't meant to be. Not regretting marrying Leah, though it would be kinda nice if we had our child.

Reddestiny921 likes this.
                    • Pscyon

Pscyon Big Damn Hero

Abigail. Think Leah is kinda neat too, though the game doesn't have bigamy, oh well. Also quite like Penny, though the cinnamon roll hair irks me a bit.

Reddestiny921 likes this.
                      • mrobake

mrobake Zero Gravity Genie

Mods to the rescue.

[​IMG]

Now that 'cinnamon roll' looks even more delicious, no?
                        [​IMG]

• Pscyon

Pscyon Big Damn Hero

Woah!

• about drew

about drew Phantasmal Quasar

Sam

there is no love for Sam.

WolfGT57 and Megzzzx like this.
                            • Megzzzx

I love Sam. I just also love everyone else and can't choose who to marry.

about drew likes this.
                              • Hel

Hel ✨ Johto's Finest ✨ Forum Moderator

Abbi.

I... Honestly don't know why. I just kinda chosen her really.

• Megzzzx

She is pretty cool and pretty and has nice hair.

• Reddestiny921

Reddestiny921 Pangalactic Porcupine

right? He's a cutie :D gaming nerds unite Shane's not too bad when you start seeing his events there is more to him than a moody alcoholic which is nice. Sometimes I wish I could take Demetrius and Kent. Once you start getting close to Dem you get a line like he's always glad when you come by and mentions being lonely which is a big step up from just being the over protective dad who mostly ignores your presence. Then Jodi has a few lines complaining about rushing into marriage and how she misses youth he'd do better on my farm. Lol I'll just save most of them and be happy :D. I know how you feel I tried to give a hoot about clint but he's so stuck in his pity party won't make any effort just bleh he can stay in his shop alone and I'll have a character waiting to marry Emily. :D

• WolfGT57

WolfGT57 Contact!

I married Maru on my first game, but I regretted it so I started a whole new game and married my true waifu Penny and accomplished much more earlier in the game than I did on my first game.

Last edited: Apr 30, 2016
                                        Megzzzx likes this.
                                      • Maryshh33

Maryshh33 Tentacle Wrangler

At first I was really confused because none of the males was that appealing to me. Then I started to like Sam. Then I started thinking he was too much of a prankster gangster teenager and I enjoy myself some dank memes and prankz but like I already have Jodi to troll me by sending me fertilizer AFTER I plant, so I don't need her son to do it too. So then I started liking Alex because he turned out to be pretty sweet and I ended up really liking him. Long story short, I married him and had a son named Jason so I can lose him in the mall and yell: JASOOOON (if you got that game reference, you're cool) and I friendzoned Sam.

Edit: Divorced Alex (with divorce mod) because he was being a douche and I was sick of him. Married Sam. lol

Last edited: May 8, 2016
                                        • Megzzzx

He is!! I know I have only seen one of Shane's events so far but I was like wow this guy is so deep. Aww that is so realistic that they feel that way though. It makes me happy how much everyone dislikes Clint. I at first disliked him because his name is the same as my ex. Then I was like he isn't that great...just like my ex. Hahahahaha