RELEASED White Water Farm Map - Riverland Farm

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Meevers, Jul 1, 2017.

1. Meevers

Meevers Scruffy Nerf-Herder

It's an XNB mod, it doesn't use SMAPI. All files go into the Content folder as is shown inside the zip/rar file. The only file that this will replace is Farm_fishing.xnb. The other xnb's included are required but do not replace anything.

• Ailsaek

Ailsaek Subatomic Cosmonaut

This is gorgeous. I'm just getting my mods set up for my first game in quite a while and i think this will fold in nicely.

Edit: assuming I can unpack it, that is. Im also on a Mac and also got an error message saying that this is not a RAR file.

Last edited: Apr 14, 2018
      • Ailsaek

Ailsaek Subatomic Cosmonaut

What's Keka?

Edit: NM, found it, and yes it does. Took care of the 7zip file i was having trouble with too, thanks for the tip!

Last edited: Apr 14, 2018
          Meevers likes this.
        • nevergrowingup

nevergrowingup Void-Bound Voyager

Hi,
          I absolutely love your design, it is more than that, what I was looking for. It is so idyllic. Edit: I found it!
          But I noted another error. I had some plants before I changed the mad, now I cant move on some of these plants. will that be gone when they are harvested or is that something with the map? It is right in front of the house, so 1 square above the stairs.

Last edited: Nov 9, 2018
          • Katzvielle

Katzvielle Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I found a problem. When you go to the night market in winter you get the option to teleport home but it teleports you into the water to the right of that little statue on your farm.

• thais14

thais14 Void-Bound Voyager

[QUOTE = "Katzvielle, postagem: 3324724, membro: 639627"] Eu encontrei um problema. Quando você vai ao mercado noturno no inverno, tem a opção de se teletransportar para casa, mas o teleporta para a água à direita daquela pequena estátua em sua fazenda. [/ QUOTE]
              how to install mod ?

• Minabi234

Minabi234 Intergalactic Tourist

i installed the eemie ver. and the farm map colour looks the same, is it supposed to look that way? i thought it included eemies map recoulour as shown in images you put in nexus. im confused... so im suppsed to add on eemie's map recoulor?

• clarybadger

clarybadger Void-Bound Voyager

i would like to know this as well please

• fadedwaif

fadedwaif Orbital Explorer

Would it be hard to convert this to smapi?

Or any map for that matter

• Moragaine

Moragaine Existential Complex

@fadedwaif Convertions of xnb maps is usually done via Content Patcher - there has been one of the White Water Farm for a little while now.

fadedwaif likes this.
                      • fadedwaif

fadedwaif Orbital Explorer

yes, pathoschild helped me out. It's gorgeous!

Moragaine likes this.
                        • ladyblooky

ladyblooky Void-Bound Voyager