1. This forum is archived for reference. For support & bug reports visit the help section of forums.stardewvalley.net

White Screen On Launch

Discussion in 'Support' started by Phixy, Apr 2, 2016.

1. Phixy

Phixy Space Hobo

As of this moment when I attempt to launch stardew valley from my steam or any other way I get a white screen followed by a "Stardew Valley has stopped responding" then it closes any idea on how to fix this

(So uhm i just re re re re downloaded it and now the game works just fine so thanks)

Last edited: Apr 3, 2016
    • uberlobster

uberlobster Void-Bound Voyager

Please read the following thread, search the forum and use google for potential solutions. http://community.playstarbound.com/threads/steam-install-game-never-loads-at-all.112375/

If you want help, you will need to provide more information. Have you been able to play before? Are you using mods? Have you altered your game in a way other than using mods? Post more information about everything, the installation thereof, the modification thereof, the solutions you attempted, etc.

On windows, press Window Key + R, type dxdiag and press enter. Press the button in the bottom right corner 'Save all information' and upload the resulting text file as well as the error logs located in the following directory:
      C:\Users\%Your Account Name%\AppData\Roaming\StardewValley\ErrorLogs