Whistle/something to call your horse

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Phea, Dec 18, 2017.

1. Phea

Phea Big Damn Hero

It would be great if there was a special whistle/calling device you could get through purchasing it from Marnie/achieving through a certain quest that is kept in your wallet, and when used, your horse comes to you (can't go inside houses or certain areas like the mutant bug lair/calico desert). Usually when I use the minecarts I have to leave my horse behind, and it would be great if somehow we could call it to us.

Fuzzyman and medicdude like this.
    • AliCat

AliCat Poptop Tamer

This would be great. I leave my horse in Cindersap forest to collect wood and then I end up so far away from him. It would be great just to call him over once i'm done.

Phea likes this.
      • Honor Shipping

Honor Shipping Big Damn Hero

There's a mod that does exactly this for basically that exact reason. It's called "Horse Whistle" by icepuente. Pretty sure I got it off of Nexus, but there might be a thread here somewhere if that's your thing. It's fully configurable, defaulting to "v" as the key to call your horse to you. In the manifest file, it says something about pressing "g" to bring up a grid, but I never knew that so I don't know what that does, exactly.

• medicdude

medicdude Intergalactic Tourist

I would love to see this as a player inventory item.