RP Whipper's Berg Chronicles.

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by Alaizia Darkstar, Aug 12, 2013.

1. " I dont know..." ALaizia shrugged a bit and blushed " uh....that might not be a good idea "

2. 2ktaco

2ktaco Scruffy Nerf-Herder

The Warforged doesn't enter the house, instead he slumps outside near the door. He unsheathes his massive greatsword & pulls a whetstone out of the ragged pack on his back. Laying the sword across his lap, he begins to sharpen the blade, creating a series 'sssching' noises.

Alaizia Darkstar likes this.
  3. Dende

Dende Giant Laser Beams

He put his arm over her shoulders. "What'd be so wrong? Perhaps we could trade a few words of each other's dieties. It is always interesting to learn new things."

4. ALaizia looked confused but curious " uh...im not really sure ...what you mean.."

Indrana scowls " if you lay one hand on my baby sister, I will have a new fox skin rug" she threatened.

5. Dende

Dende Giant Laser Beams

Fraus put his hands up. "Nothing bad is going to happen my Angry friend. I promise that you can even ask Alaizia tomorrow if anything happened and she won't tell you anything that would make you want to kill me. Kitsunes honor."

6. Indrana frowned, her glowing eyes narrowing " you'd better be right about that..."

Alaizia looked a bit scared of her sister's rage " kinda scary when she is angry" She gave a timid titter.

7. Dende

Dende Giant Laser Beams

Fraus took her hand. "That she is. However, she makes sure she owns her anger instead of being a slave to it. Now shall we retire for the night Alaizia?"

8. Draken09

Draken09 Black Hole Surfer

Drak looked around the inside of the house, noticed it was a bit crowded, remembered the nice weather outside, and chose to fail a few listen checks figured he could sleep through Tinman's work as well outside as in. He walked outside, and, after a few jumps and small climbs, was safely up on the roof, starting to doze off.

Dende and Alaizia Darkstar like this.
  9. " I guess so? um, my room is this way " alaizia walked down the hall.

10. King Toad

King Toad Cosmic Narwhal

Landron chose an as of yet empty room and sat down, immediately beginning his daily prayer to Irori(No changes to Spells Prepared.)

11. Draken09

After around two hours of not feeling any more restful, Drak climbed down, went back inside, and covered his head with the nearest soft object, taking care only to check that it was not part of a person.

12. ziberoo

ziberoo Spaceman Spiff

Adelaide dismounted, her legs sore. She brought Adler a few feet from the house, before whispering, making sure she was not heard. "Run along home Adler. The time is soon."
    She then returned to the house and found somewhere to sleep.

13. 2ktaco

The Tinman glances up as the weirdly overgrown chicken trots(or speeds) off. For a moment, he thinks this odd. The Kellids horsemen never abandon their mounts like so. He shrugs the thought away though, reminding himself that he is no longer in Numeria.

14. Ralin Garyx (Retro1253)

Ralin Garyx (Retro1253) Big Damn Hero

Reever watches Alazia and fraus go off, and looks at Indranna with a wry smile," Do you wish to kill him or shall I?".

15. " you know the answer to that" she smirked as she began to get ready to go to sleep.

16. Ralin Garyx (Retro1253)

" I'm going to step outside for a bit Ini." Reever smiles and walks out the door, noting the tinman and adelaide.

17. " make sure you dont stay to far...dont want you to run off again now do we " She said in a slightly pointed tone before going into her room.

18. Ralin Garyx (Retro1253)

" Ini I'm here to stay this time." Reever mutters.

19. Draken09

Drak woke up well before anybody else. He felt completely ready for the new... Night. He looked down at the ring on his finger, still surprised that the thing not only eased his sleep in ways he could not describe, and allowed him to function perfectly without food. After several minutes looking at it, and contemplating the legitimacy of his journey while using this thing, he relaxed and waited for the others.

20. 2ktaco

Outside the house, the Tinman was crouched a few meters from the house. He appeared to be toying with something on the ground.