RP Whipper's Berg Chronicles.

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by Alaizia Darkstar, Aug 12, 2013.

1. ziberoo

ziberoo Spaceman Spiff

Adelaide took this as a compliment.

2. King Toad

King Toad Cosmic Narwhal

"I'm sure heartless could be applied to other members of our group, though the reasoning would be quite different for each one." Landron mentioned, leaving the statement without further explanation.

3. Ralin Garyx (Retro1253)

Ralin Garyx (Retro1253) Big Damn Hero

Reever face palms at fraus's comment," You realy don't know there are two of us do you. This thing could be here to help. With the state our group is shaping up to be a silent type is welcome. After all if he is here then he should certainly been summoned by the church. let me have a look at him." reever moves closer to the Steel man making sure to note if he looks dangerous.

(Gonna make an engineering check to inspect our friend and it is a........ oops I crit so tell me what I win)

4. besides the weapons of the metal creature, Reever isn't exactly sure about anything in the foreign infrastructure of the warforge's anatomy, but he cant tell that the only weapons it has is the weapons it carries and no hidden ones.

5. Dende

Dende Giant Laser Beams

Fraus scratched his head. "Ya ya. But you're not my resident Dawnflower. We just met. I've known this heartless lady for a little bit longer. Your just the Flower on the Graves."

6. 2ktaco

2ktaco Scruffy Nerf-Herder

The warforged watched blankly as the little woman danced around him, perceiving no threat. After Reever finishes his inspection, he speaks in a monotone. "Inquisitor Bartilios?"

(Also, warforged are like super solid. Metal plating in most places, leather tendons in the gaps)

Alaizia Darkstar likes this.
  7. Ralin Garyx (Retro1253)

Reever looks back to fraus from where he now stands near the warforged," you aren't making your case very well with much of this group. My suggestion is be a little less obnoxious." Then Reever addresses the warforged " No sir, Bartillos is our local pshycopaump. You are looking for Inquisitor Berg. Who I may add is behind me," Reever motions to Indranna," May I ask your name sir."

8. ziberoo

ziberoo Spaceman Spiff

"Oh, I'm your dawnflower, am I?" Adelaide laughed.

9. Draken09

Draken09 Black Hole Surfer

Drak stayed towards the back of the group, not that it stopped him from being noticed- his 6'9" figure prevented that ambiguity. In truth, he was a tad more unsettled with the warforged than he was with either the concept of religion as government or even living skeletons. He had always been taught and striven towards perfection of one's body and mind, and he wasn't sure this construct had either. It seemed very alien and countered his core beliefs. But then again, that was happening a lot this day.

10. Dende

Dende Giant Laser Beams

Fraus grinned and put his hands in the air. "I swear, I didn't cast any magic to make her laugh. Don't try to blame me for this one."

11. ziberoo

ziberoo Spaceman Spiff

"Oh, you may deny that, Fox, but you seem to have no qualms with what I said."

12. Ralin Garyx (Retro1253)

Reever Grins at the exchange between fraus and Adelaid as he notes the half orc ," You two behave now." then refering to the half orc," What was your name again sir?"

13. 2ktaco

The tinman doesn't answer the question. Instead, he looks around at the others, studying them, before resting his gaze on Indranna. "What is our current directive?"

14. Draken09

Drak responds to Reever, "Drak Talin, my new friend. Although I'm afraid I'm more in the dark for names than you are." He then directed his gaze at the also-nameless (like everybody him to Drak) warforged, replying with, "As far as I am aware, to get to a temple of some sort. Personally, I feel like we could have been there a half an hour ago, but the two of us just had to interrupt!" He gave a small smile before adding, "Before we move on, what's your name? We can't just call you 'Tinman' all the time." (natural 20, with no modifier, for bluff check to not seem unsettled by "Tinman")

15. 2ktaco

Tinman regards the Halfy with the same blank expression. "I find 'Tinman' to be an appropriate name." Then he turns and clanks a few paces away from the bridge. "Let us not waste more time."

16. Draken09

Drak blinked a few times, before quickly catching up, not even looking behind. He kind of liked Tinman- he seemed straightforward to deal with, none of subtlety other people exude and demand.

17. King Toad

King Toad Cosmic Narwhal

Landron silently followed 'Tinman' as it walked away, wondering what kind of being it was personality-wise. It seemed to not be saying much, so it would probably normally be quiet, but everything else was a complete mystery to him.

18. ziberoo

ziberoo Spaceman Spiff

Adelaide brought Adler to bear and began following...Tinman.

19. Ralin Garyx (Retro1253)

" And without further adou, we are off." Reever smiles as he begins to walk briskly after the group nodding at the sudden progress.

20. and with this the party walks down the path to the large stone building, as they neared, they could see black robed preists walking about the courtyards around the temple.
    It was very late by now, somewhere near mid-night.