Digital Whimzy's Doodles [REQUESTS CURRENTLY CLOSED]

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by sansy, Nov 24, 2014.

?

Favorite Race? :V

1. Human

18 vote(s)
    15.7%
  2. Glitch

14 vote(s)
    12.2%
  3. Floran

16 vote(s)
    13.9%
  4. Hylotl

9 vote(s)
    7.8%
  5. Avian

17 vote(s)
    14.8%
  6. Apex

3 vote(s)
    2.6%
  7. Novakid

24 vote(s)
    20.9%
  8. Avali

9 vote(s)
    7.8%
  9. Another Mod Race?

5 vote(s)
    4.3%
  1. Hawk Novablast

Hawk Novablast Black Hole Surfer

Wow, your work looks amazing! I'd like to make a request (neat and tidy if you don't mind :p)

Hawk Novablast. He's the Supreme Commander of the USCM, and one of only two Regional Commanders (in charge of Systems of planets) to escape Earth. His armor is very similar to the Universalist's armor, and has the same style as the Durasteel furniture, a smooth metalic black with electric blue glowing lines across it, with a structure kinda like Halo Spartan armor. Here's an image of him, along with his gun:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

If you feel like doing a background, the bridge of a Tier 8 human ship or a tentacle planet would be fine.

2. sansy

sansy Big Damn Hero

[​IMG]
    I'll get to that then ;u;

Anyway, here are some sketches. As you can see, some are more complete than others.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. CrystalBound

CrystalBound Void-Bound Voyager

WHOA, you're fast, with high-quality too! Could i get a sketch and a fully colored version of my character, Jon Crystallus?
    Could you make it bad-ass, please? :D

4. sansy

sansy Big Damn Hero

Badass? I can try! >u<
    Idk how he looks up close, anything you want changed about his face?
    VVV Little bit out of proportion but ehh VVV
    [​IMG]

Alkanthe and rhomboid like this.
  5. CrystalBound

It's AMAZIN! :D
    Could you add the crystal backpack and possibly show crystals protruding from the back of his hand? Thanks!

6. sansy

sansy Big Damn Hero

MORE TO COME: CHRISTMAS UPDATE PART 1
    @DarithD
    [​IMG]
    Wasn't sure about the colors, left it white and if ya' want me to color it, just tell me the colors!
    @Demetrius_CF
    [​IMG]
    Ignore the hands I can't draw hands omgggg
    Hey, y'know, that title rhymed! I better not do this all the time...
    Oh whoopsie, jeez, it happened again! So sorry my friends, but this rhyming simply won't end!
    Gah! I cannot seem to stop, hopefully these rhymes will start to flop.
    No? That's okay, I can wait for things to start going my way...

Sure, sure! I will! I just hope my drawings'll fit the bill!

7. Demetrius_CF

Demetrius_CF Big Damn Hero

Amazing, thank you! Merry Christmas.

8. DarithD

DarithD Pangalactic Porcupine

Noiceeeeee >:3

9. sansy

sansy Big Damn Hero

Glad you all liked your requests so far! But I don't know, here's something different by far.
    A Floran on a beach, sun setting out of reach,
    Far into the sky, way way up high.

It's time for Christmas Update Part 2, As for this rhyming, I have no clue.
    @Heartstrings
    [​IMG]
    Here's your Floran, Mirrel! Those playing in the background, boundless energy like squirrels.
    She's sitting on a beach at sunset, honestly I have no regrets
    Drawing such a odd looking pose, and my lack of anatomy shows.
    Oh well, that's that, and I tried my best, and soon, i'll get to the rest.

So far, as of now, these rhymes had no end. But soon enough they'll stop, my friends.
    I skipped the Pyro, so sorry my dear. But he's quite challenging to draw for me, I fear.

10. Heartstrings

Heartstrings Giant Laser Beams

Eh, good enough. :)

11. The Lem

The Lem Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I'd like to make a request:
    [​IMG]
    His name is Lem

Last edited: Dec 26, 2014
  12. sansy

sansy Big Damn Hero

I have been recently drained of all motivation to do anything art related. I'll get back to these requests soon enough, I just need a break. The doodles i've been able to do recently are basicly shittily colored in sketches at the most. Case n' point below.
    [​IMG]
    Bonus points to whoever knows who the above humanization is of.
    Well, i'm out. I'll get your guys requests done soon, just not now. Feel free to request if you don't mind waiting up to 2 weeks.

13. CrystalBound

Duh.... Cosmo from Fairly Odd Parents?........... *stoopid*
    Btw what app do you use for drawing?

14. Lich

Lich Void-Bound Voyager

Maybe u owuld like to made one to me : [​IMG] About pose and armor, i would like to be as Halo 4 jackal, with shield and gun if possible.
    Thx for ur time!

15. sansy

sansy Big Damn Hero

I use Procreate, it's a great app, although it lacks some important features such as line smoothing.
    Naww, not Cosmo. >u< Oooold 1990's game. Think Mario.
    Added ye to the list. I'll try to get stuff done soon enough, i've just been so devoid of energy lately.

16. Lich

Lich Void-Bound Voyager

Thx!
    Maybe our dear green Mario, AKA Luigi?

17. CrystalBound

It's a HUMANIZATION of a character, Luigi's already human. i'm not quite sure what it is... I don't recognize the axe from anywhere.

Btw Whimzy, exaggerate everything you do, that'll make you excited and full of energy .3. that's what i do if i'm low on energy.

18. sansy

sansy Big Damn Hero

I haven't gotten anything worthwhile done haha, but I drew a thing. Might as well post it before I fuck it up with ink and color. At least it's not complete trash is all I can say!
    I'm still learning how to Paint Tool SAI for your requests, friends. Bear with me because i'm trash.
    [​IMG]
    Oh and ignore his hand I fucked it up lmao

19. Captain Kane

Captain Kane The Waste of Time

Okay, I'm going to make a request because you seem pretty talented. Name-Kane Appearance-Use my logo for reference for the face (not that it would help.) He has green messy hair and a green goatee, his eyes are glowing bright blue because he lost his real ones, has a black cybernetic arm (his right one, made of impervium) Wears a black fedora, a black t-shirt, blue jeans, and black military boots. He also wears a golden locket around his neck. He wields duel black revolvers. Personality/Background-Kane is a remorseless assassin that is trained in the arts of stealth, but if he doesn't take a certain medication he grows angry and irrational, until leading up to the point of total insanity. (I don't know what will make it easier fro you to draw so I'm just trying to give you as much detail as possible.) I DONT KNOW IF I GAVE YOU ENOUGH TO GO OFF OF BUT I WOULD APPRECIATE IT IF YOU COULD CREATE THIS FOR ME. (PM me if you can please.) :)

Last edited: Jan 26, 2015
  20. sansy

sansy Big Damn Hero

I summon thee, @The Furreonist ! I finished the thing!
    Sorry for the shitty quality, i'm trying to do these in SAI now, because my IPad is broke. I'm not used to drawing with this old tablet.
    It barely even works ;-;
    a thing frr.png

( oh and have a sweet soundtrack btw )

Cup o' Tea likes this.