Which slime would you like to see as a marriage candidate??

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by musical74, Apr 18, 2018.

1. musical74

musical74 Space Kumquat

Because of course everyone has their favorite slimes that they want to see!

You have the generic green slime, the frost jelly, the red ooze, the purple slime, the black slime, the yellow slime, and let's not forget the Big Slimes, they deserve consideration too! So, which slime would you most want to date??

"place all blame on Borodin and Lilliput for this thread, it was their back-and-forth which inspired me to write this":catxD::nurutease:

blOgre, taakitz and Borodin like this.
    • Lilliput

Lilliput Supernova

I think we can all agree this is thread of great importance to the community.

And I will answer you when you let me know what the flavour of each slime is.

FruitlessEagle and musical74 like this.
      • Stryder87

Stryder87 Giant Laser Beams

Gotta go with the purple ones, cuz "snozzberries taste like snozzberries!" :)

musical74 and BentFX like this.
        • Seismothesaurus

Seismothesaurus Scruffy Nerf-Herder

The big ones, because you could climb all up inside and get blobbed around town.

ruddthree and musical74 like this.
          • blOgre

blOgre Star Wrangler

There are also transparent slimes! The mines (Floors 42-79) https://stardewvalleywiki.com/Slimes

Well I'll say which flavors I expect them to be perhaps other people have better ideas.

Green slime - Aloe (not like the sugary the drink but the very bitter gel inside the leaf)
            Yellow slime - Lemon, lime, and honey
            Frost jelly - Minty maybe wintergreen, it's rolling around a lot picking up other flavors so maybe even more on the rootbeer side of things.
            Red ooze - Cinnamon with some capsaicin.
            Purple sludge - I thought they might taste like metal but Stryder87 did mention snozzberries that's a difficult point to argue with.
            Black slime - Charcoal like a burnt burger a little licorice too.
            Special Black/Transparent Slime - Probably not much like anything maybe maple sap before it's concentrated.

Last edited: Apr 18, 2018
              musical74 likes this.
            • margotbean

margotbean Existential Complex

Kind of like a hamster ball... I can see that being fun, actually. ;)

ruddthree and Seismothesaurus like this.
              • Seismothesaurus

Seismothesaurus Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I imagine it going something like this.

margotbean likes this.
                • blOgre

blOgre Star Wrangler

One day out killing slimes and then this happens.

Seismothesaurus likes this.
                  • Borodin

Borodin Oxygen Tank

Black. Because as a fashion accessory--as my wife would tell you--it goes with everything.

musical74 likes this.
                    • jackie1776

jackie1776 Space Hobo

Once you go black (slime), you never go back.

margotbean likes this.
                      • BouncingCactus

BouncingCactus Big Damn Hero

Without knowing anything about their personalities, all I have to go on is aesthetics at this point and the only distinguishing feature is their colour. If I ask myself "Assume your average attractive sci-fi alien species. What would be my favourite skin colour, out of the corresponding slime colours?"
                        Answer: Purple, without a doubt. Might be purple even if I could pick any colour.
                        So, with that in mind, purple slime it is.

• blOgre

blOgre Star Wrangler

Green, so my slime partner can hide in the grass away from the jealous spouse I just divorced.

• Pangaearocks

Pangaearocks Big Damn Hero

Slime lives matter?

• Reneeisxena

Reneeisxena Big Damn Hero

Red Slime for me, because it looks spicy. Especially if I wanted pepper poppers and ran out of peppers. LOL

BentFX likes this.
                              • Stryder87

Stryder87 Giant Laser Beams

There's something wrong with that... not sure what it is... but I'm certain something is wrong there.... :disshappy:

:giggle:

Reneeisxena likes this.
                                • BentFX

BentFX Cosmic Narwhal

A distinguishing feature you miss is strength. A jealous purple slime could quite handily kill you in your sleep. Green slimes, not so much. I'd keep that slime charmer ring on if I was you. :D

• musical74

musical74 Space Kumquat

I have to say, I'm surprised at the number of responses here! I did this kind of as a joke because of some things that Borodin and Lilliput were saying in another thread, and seeing so many responses to it is encouraging!

While a jealous green slime might not be able to kill you, they could still make life real uncomfortable...always remember to keep that slime charmer ring on...and if you don't have one...BEWARE THE SLIME REVOLUTION!

Borodin likes this.
                                    • Lilliput

Lilliput Supernova

Whatever are you doing to make your slime jealous? Been seen with a jello dessert or some pudding, have you? You should know not to give gifts to green algae, that always makes your slime jealous...

We've got an entire multi-page thread just for slimy antics and you didn't think they'd be a popular topic? Tch.

• Clovis_Sangrail

Clovis_Sangrail Subatomic Cosmonaut

I don't think we can agree on that at all.

• Reneeisxena

Reneeisxena Big Damn Hero

What could be wrong about killing slimes and eating them. I wouldn't eat the spouse only the kids. LMAO just kidding.

FruitlessEagle likes this.