1. Welcome to the Starbound support forums. Please check the support FAQs before posting: http://playstarbound.com/support

Closed Which payment medium should I use?

Discussion in 'Starbound Support' started by Spearrx, Apr 13, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Spearrx

Spearrx Void-Bound Voyager

I never used google, amazon, or paypal. The only time I bought things only is through steam by using a vanilla one card to add funds in my steam account. So my question is which of the three medium allows the use of a vanilla one card? Noob question... Dx

2. In my Country all 3 payment forces me to use Credit Card... And Since here they don't allow debit cards to be used in Internet... I'm Sad.

3. geordi

geordi Zero Gravity Genie

Your local C-store may have prepaid cards that you can use on the internet, just pay in cash then use your new card to help the dev's and secure your beta entry.

WoxandWarf likes this.
  4. Not working. There are indeed Pre-Paid Cards but Both Paypal, Amazon and Google banned them because the scams. Only by Credit Card direct pay on the site can make them work. =/

5. geordi

are you eligable for a visa/debit card? its not a credit card, but you can do online payments with it as if it was a credit card, i use mine for most of my purchases. And most of the banks where i come from now offer them, hopefully the same for you!

edit, paypal accepts both of my visa/debit cards. so its more a matter of whether your bank has them or not

WoxandWarf likes this.
  6. Spearrx

Yeah, vanilla ones say visa. But below, the guy is saying they won't work. Guess I'll wait for release... Thanks to those that responded. :>

WoxandWarf likes this.
  7. geordi

paypal and amazon has accepted both my visa/debit cards(i've made purchases from both, with both.) I use them for many purchases. i have never had any problems using this method of purchasing online.

Hope you can find something that works for you

WoxandWarf likes this.
  8. Spearrx

Alright then, Thanks everyone! I'll get a vanilla one card like always and see if works otherwise I'll just hold onto and use it on steam. Thanks again.

WoxandWarf likes this.
  9. Yes. But this is blocked by LAW, it's not about the X Bank. I have an debit card, it's instant refused in Paypal or any other place, Sigh...
    Still that lame excuse of Security it's fake, they just want to block money out of the country. --'

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.