1. If you're looking for help-related things (for example, the key rebinding tutorial), please check the FAQ and Q&A forum! A lot of the stickies from this forum have been moved there to clean up space.
    Dismiss Notice

Where to find Oasis biome or feathercrown seeds

Discussion in 'Starbound Discussion' started by Blazefireblitz, Sep 15, 2016.

1. Blazefireblitz

Blazefireblitz Space Hobo

Im looking for feathercrown seeds the wiki refers to the oasis biome but i have been to over 30 desert planets and have not found one

2. Mariel141

Mariel141 Subatomic Cosmonaut

Desert planets are what you want. Oasis biomes are more likely to be found on those than anywhere else.

You could also try to find an avian village and look for quests. When an NPC wants you to help them make a food item, they give you the seeds for the ingredients first. You might be able to find a quest that will give you feathercrown seeds.

3. tehcavy

tehcavy Ketchup Robot

Look, forget exploring, safest bet is Naturalist merchants who sometimes sell Feathercrown seeds amongst other seeds, place some Giant Flower furniture and Colony Deed in a room to spawn them.
    And I'm pretty sure it's Colourful biome where Feathercrowns spawn naturally. Mistook with grapes. Still, looking for them is pain in the ass, merchant method is infinitely better.

Ankali likes this.
  4. Blazefireblitz

which tier deserts do oasis spawn like dry grasslands, or just normal desert

5. Blazefireblitz

thanks spawned a naturlist by placing 3 x giant plant chairs in a room he sold them

6. Mjollna

Mjollna Phantasmal Quasar

Wow thank you for the tip, I didn't know about the merchant selling seeds. Very useful :)