1. If you're looking for help-related things (for example, the key rebinding tutorial), please check the FAQ and Q&A forum! A lot of the stickies from this forum have been moved there to clean up space.
    Dismiss Notice

Where is Novakid artifact?

Discussion in 'Starbound Discussion' started by TheMrAdam, Oct 27, 2018.

1. TheMrAdam

TheMrAdam Astral Cartographer

A playable race in vanilla game.Robot's.Mediaval culture.

Yeah
    .But this text can delete, and forgot about it.If Novakid cn't have artifact,why it's playable rece?It's stupid.If they no need fo storyline ,why his in tbe game?

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 8, 2018
  2. Moor Al-Malik

Moor Al-Malik Sandwich Man

I think he means the "Glitch".
    Well... it doesn't have to be artifact. They can have some kind of story that connects to the main story, instead. I think Starbound has a good potential of extending the main story, making it like a TV series, for example Episode 1 - The Hatred of the Occasus, Episode 2 - Nox's Revenge, Episode 3 - The Beginning of the End (I think this one comes from Minecraft). I guess something like that.

3. TheMrAdam

Yeah, i want to say about artifact and storyline, but i forgot about it.Also, we don't see Nox in stroy line after Pagoda, and Chucklefish can make a new story quest with Novakid's and Nox.Something like, that.Asra Nox is wanted in Novakid city, and she steal... somethig. Trains, revolvers, and all wester-like things. It's be awesome.But looks like it just dream...

4. Iris Blanche

Iris Blanche Pudding Hoarder Forum Moderator

@TheMrAdam please avoid doubleposts after such a short time. Edit your previous post instead if you want to make additions. You can also put multiple replies in one post. I merged the doublepost. :nuruhappy:

5. Moor Al-Malik

Moor Al-Malik Sandwich Man

Well, that's quite not true. The last time we saw Nox is when we fight the Ruin. After that she gone away, and no one know where she goes. But your idea about the Novakid can be great addition too.

6. TheMrAdam

Oh sorry, i don't know about Nox. But yeah it's was really cool. I hope they make Novakid's storyline, maybe with no artifact, but story