1. If you're looking for help-related things (for example, the key rebinding tutorial), please check the FAQ and Q&A forum! A lot of the stickies from this forum have been moved there to clean up space.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback where are the novakid quest line? also not only one quest!

Discussion in 'Starbound Discussion' started by General Nuclear, May 23, 2017.

1. Catherine Franz

Catherine Franz Spaceman Spiff

Would've been better if there's a dungeon that needs to use all artifacts we got from the questline before we fight the uhh Ruin...

General Nuclear likes this.
  2. Masiakasaurus

Masiakasaurus Scruffy Nerf-Herder

If something like this was going to happen, it would have by now.

3. General Nuclear

General Nuclear Supernova

If i had a dollar for every time i have heard that about anything related with starbound then i would actually have had a few hundred dollars.
    Your clearly very new here because the dev team are infamous for being slow at giving updates.

4. Catherine Franz

E: Welcome to this game = w=

Last edited: Jun 8, 2019
  5. Daikon Ocelot

Daikon Ocelot Spaceman Spiff

Am I unlucky? Why everytime I start to join something, it's always when at its dark time. I mean just like this game.

6. Catherine Franz

Ye mean like evening time?

E: My dream of having a crew of slavery- Rehab can finally be true 'coz we can capture pets now in unstable (outlaw monsters can be captured)

It may not be much but my crew (including pet) of outlaws can finally be true in the latest unstable > w>
    upload_2019-6-8_23-44-42.png

Last edited: Jun 8, 2019
    Daikon Ocelot likes this.
  7. Daikon Ocelot

Daikon Ocelot Spaceman Spiff

No. It is like the dark time of time. Dark age of an era, you know something like that.
    The unstable update looks wonderful.

8. Catherine Franz

The outlaw pets are actually busted...
    Lovin the sports car, UFO and the tank (yes the one where the penguin rides on Dreadwing mission)

9. Masiakasaurus

Masiakasaurus Scruffy Nerf-Herder

People have been asking for Novakid content since beta and it took until...1.2? to get a few settlements as rare random spawns. But I was mostly referring to the fact that someone necro'd a thread that hadn't seen any posts in 8 months.