1. Welcome to the Starbound support forums. Please check the support FAQs before posting: http://playstarbound.com/support

Closed When the beta will come out

Discussion in 'Starbound Support' started by Toastation, Sep 27, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Toastation

Toastation Title Not Found

I wonder if the devs will announce a date before the release of the beta or if they will release the beta almost overnight?

tassina likes this.
  2. Solomon Darling

Solomon Darling Scruffy Nerf-Herder

There is already a tread about this, but I couldn't find it - I'm terrible in searching for treads -. :(

But yes, they will most definitely announce it. I think one of the devs already confirmed this :)

EDIT: My best guess is mid november. So they'll probably announce it next month.

tassina likes this.
  3. SPOOKS80

SPOOKS80 Pangalactic Porcupine

A question that haunts us all..........truth is, who knows ?

4. F-ranko

F-ranko Heliosphere

The Devs have said that all things Beta should be posted here, and all other threads about the Beta will be deleted.
    Also, I can't find the thread where they said this, but it's been said that they'll warn us ahead of time when the beta releases.

tassina and onerb2 like this.
  5. Zoolot

Zoolot Existential Complex

You will be notified when beta is available through your humble. I doubt that the appearance to the beta will probably NOT be quiet as people will throw up billions of threads.

6. failcake

failcake Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Jonesy and Zoolot like this.
  7. Ghostar

Ghostar Steakeater

There is already a topic on this, Do not post another on the beta, please talk about it in the appropriate topic.

tassina, failcake and Jonesy like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.