When is the Stardew Valley Multiplayer Update??? UGH

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by SoggyPanda, Apr 3, 2018.

1. SoggyPanda

SoggyPanda Poptop Tamer

I want the update so bad and it's past Q1 of 2018! Does anyone have any idea of when it's coming out??? Chucklefish?! Anybody?! :eek::cry:

Lady_Tivona likes this.
    • One More Day

One More Day Cosmic Narwhal

Yes, I do. Crazy coincidence you start this thread now, but I literally just got off the phone with CA, and he told me exactly when it's coming out.

Unfortunately I can't tell you at the moment though, because he swore me to secrecy

• Jrminot

Jrminot Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I was coming here to ask the same thing. Last bit of info I have was from the February 15th message posted on the website which said they are aiming for a spring Beta release of the multiplayer features. I havn't heard any new news since then. Anyone else know if there is any more recent information released?

• Anbu

Anbu Void-Bound Voyager

"I am still shooting for a spring release for the beta."

[​IMG]

Still have almost 3 months until you should be worrying/complaining.

Edit: That's for the Beta, and the Beta could last for a few weeks or a couple months, so don't expect an actual release until Summer.

• tholfikar

tholfikar Space Spelunker

so why u keep teeling us that ? i really wana know why u keep teeling us that ?

• Stryder87

Stryder87 Giant Laser Beams

[​IMG]
              Oops.. my bad. Was just thinking 'Here we go again.' :)

Last edited: Apr 4, 2018
              • Iris Blanche

Iris Blanche Pudding Paradox Forum Moderator

First of all please stick with one of the already preset topics. The update will be released when its finished.
                No one here has more information about the release date than the official sources.

@Stryder87
                Image only posts are frowned upon the forum rules and may be considered as spam. Please edit in at least one sentence.

Borodin and ShneekeyTheLost like this.
                • NoGold

NoGold Void-Bound Voyager

So in february CA already post update of version 1.3 in stardew valley website. And there a few new things so i want to ask when is the game going to be updates or is there any new thing will be in this update?

• Iris Blanche

I merged the topics. Please do not open up new threads about the same topic.

• Bamboozler

Bamboozler Space Penguin Leader

I've been waiting patiently for a while now, you guys should do the same. You can't always rush development of a game. It'll be done when it's done. While you wait for multiplayer I suggest you guy do modded playthroughs. They're always fun. I'd recommend:
                      - https://community.playstarbound.com/threads/stardew-valley-enhanced-1-0-alpha.111446/
                      - https://community.playstarbound.com/threads/more-crops-mod-even-more-crops-mod-updated-20-04.111944/

If you're looking for something else to do that's not SDV while you wait I suggest either playing Starbound or jumping on the Wargroove hype train.

• One More Day

One More Day Cosmic Narwhal

[​IMG]
                        ConcernedApe @ConcernedApe

Update on Stardew Valley multiplayer: still making good progress on fixing bugs, if all goes well it should be ready in about a month

6:41 PM - 10 Apr 2018

• tholfikar

new news everyone:
                          the update should be ready in a month

and here is the bad news this date for pc ,xbox & ps4 will take more time)=

• ladymurasaki

ladymurasaki Star Wrangler

So what platform is the main? Steam is PC, no? Did you mean Switch?

• tholfikar

switch and pc will update
                              but xbox and ps4 later

• Sparky00102

Sparky00102 Void-Bound Voyager

HYPE HYPE HYPE!!!!! WHOOOOOOOO

tholfikar likes this.
                                • blOgre

blOgre Star Wrangler

• Iris Blanche

@tholfikar
                                  Threads have been merged. Stick with one thread about the same topic.

• Stryder87

Stryder87 Giant Laser Beams

Ok, I'm curious about this. The last console I used was a PS2. When you bought a game it was on DVD. Unless that's changed, XBox/PS4/Switch, they all use a Disk/Cartridge for the game, right?
                                    If so, how do you update something like that? Do you have to buy a new disk/cartridge?

• Saraneth

Saraneth Big Damn Hero

Soon™

• Honoria321

Honoria321 Seal Broken

Some games you can buy on a disc (that look like dvds) for PS4 and XBOX or cartridge (Switch) but you can also download games these days. The consoles connect to the internet so often games will get updates and patches. And you can also buy DLC as it comes out and download it. I hope that helps, let me know if you have any other questions. I'm a little foggy due to lack of sleep but I think I was coherent. ;)