1. If you're looking for help-related things (for example, the key rebinding tutorial), please check the FAQ and Q&A forum! A lot of the stickies from this forum have been moved there to clean up space.
    Dismiss Notice

When do you think Starbound will be released?

Discussion in 'Starbound Discussion' started by BeckySan, Feb 28, 2012.

?

When do you think it will be realeasing

1. January

2.7%
  2. February

2.7%
  3. March

4.1%
  4. April

2.7%
  5. May

12.3%
  6. June

16.4%
  7. July

12.3%
  8. August

27.4%
  9. September

16.4%
  10. October

2.7%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. J-block

J-block Pay it Forward

I am voting January, just because that option is up there.

2. Seahorse

Seahorse Zeromus

Actually no. The time travel they discover turns back time as a whole. Meaning there is only 1 timeline, it's just we are yet to experience this lapse. The date that they discover this, everything will be reverted back to january and we will not remember any of this.

So what we do now won't actually happen, go have fun! Cheat on your spouse shoot up a school none of this will actually happen! Good luk guys!

3. BeckySan

BeckySan Aquatic Astronaut

fiddlesticks from league of legends? :D
    ohyescomeheresexy

4. pheonix1901

pheonix1901 Zero Gravity Genie

My vote was more for when I hope it will be available lol, when it actually comes out is very hard to determine right now. I'll give it a few months before making any guesses. I want this game to be as polished as possible for the best experience :)

5. Cush

Cush Void-Bound Voyager

Call me pessimistic but I was thinking it wouldn't be released properly until next year :oops: Has anyone official actually said it should be out sometime this year?

6. A.N.T.I.

A.N.T.I. Spaceman Spiff

It's going to be released of the date of 12/21/12, Because it's going to be the "end" of our world and beginning of Starbound! :confused:

7. Gemini

Gemini Subatomic Cosmonaut

That's actually really bad advice... With what some people will believe nowadays, someone might believe you.

Also, I ask you this: If this were the case, then how would they have ever acquired the technology to travel through time, if none of this happens? If there were only one time-line, then I say that traveling backward would be like rewinding a VHS tape and then recording over it.

8. Seahorse

Seahorse Zeromus

That is a good point my friend, and you are right! We may not discover time travel again as that already took place and will be lost in the space time continum. It's entirely up to Tiy, Blue and the rest of the dev team if they want to bring the formula back with them.

Gemini likes this.
  9. Seahorse

Seahorse Zeromus

Due to many requests from forum members. I will be doing a write up about how the devs plan
    On making this time machine to release this game for us in January. It will be filled wig diagrams and explanations on how and why they want to do this and also prove that this IS going to happen. Will keep you all updated :)

10. Remnant Drive

Remnant Drive Pangalactic Porcupine

I'm hoping for a release between July-September. It sucks that I'll have to be waiting through Summer for this.

11. Gemini

Gemini Subatomic Cosmonaut

I wish you luck. d('. 'd) I will probably not be doing a reversed version to continue my viewpoint on it.:D

12. RayTWB

RayTWB Space Spelunker

Hopefully before my birthday :p
    So September it is.

13. DarkGollum

DarkGollum Space Spelunker

Random august. Seem im not the only one....

14. Attribule

Attribule Scruffy Nerf-Herder

They've already announced that they should hopefully have an end-of-summer release.

15. MadJax

MadJax Void-Bound Voyager

I'm hoping for next week so I can play it soon :p

But realistically, august time. :)

16. Seahorse

Seahorse Zeromus

17. Starheaven07

Starheaven07 Pyxis Tube

I'm still hoping for the chance that they may just be trolling us and have already finished the game, and are just looking for additional stuff they can add on to it until they decide to give it to us.
    That or a beta sometime around April.

18. Takatalvi

Takatalvi Orbital Explorer

My guess is august because is my father's birthday and is enough time for the devs to finish the game.

19. Spike

Spike Supernova

But march is tomorrow....

20. Williamm53

Williamm53 Astral Cartographer

May cause my birthday is in may.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.