1. This forum is archived for reference. For support & bug reports visit the help section of forums.stardewvalley.net

Bug/Issue When attempting to load save it loops back to the title screen

Discussion in 'Support' started by deadpoolgaming02, Jun 16, 2018.

Tags:
  1. deadpoolgaming02

deadpoolgaming02 Space Hobo

I recently was playing the game and i saved for the night and it crashed when i pressed Ok for the money i made that day after that i launched the game again and the save file wasnt showing up so i looked into it and i found out that i could do somethings to help like use the .Old files instead so i did that and now i can see the save but when i try to load the save itself it just attempts to load then goes back to the main menu after like 2 seconds i can send a media link for a save game folder if needed
    Thanks

• Blorp

Blorp Big Damn Hero

Zip your save folder (the whole folder, not just a single file), and attach it to a post here, and I'll have a look.

• deadpoolgaming02

• Blorp

Blorp Big Damn Hero

It doesn't like rar, only zip and 7z.
        Anyway, your save loads fine for me, so I'm not sure what your problem is. You didn't include the folder in your rar, so I don't know what that was called. It must be called "Sylvanas_188441539" and not anything else, or it won't load. And if you have backups or other versions of the save in your Saves folder, move them out to somewhere else.

• deadpoolgaming02

thanks ill try that

• deadpoolgaming02

It works thank you lord xD thanks for the help man

• deadpoolgaming02

i dont know how to close a thread so... yeh its resolved so feel free to close it xD