What's Your Most Awesome Gaming Moments Recently?

Discussion in 'Games' started by adimetro11, Dec 20, 2015.

1. SlypheedViperium

SlypheedViperium Void-Bound Voyager

I'll agree. The queue times are long for realistic. But I stick with it, as I tend to enjoy it far more than arcade.

And yeah the front of the turret on the M10 is durable.

Onto the M6A1 though. Seeing as you've nailed down the M3 Lee, you really shouldn't have too much of a problem. Though it could still prove a challenge. It's long, tall, and shaped a lot like a box. Plays like a hybrid of heavy and medium (heavy medium? light heavy?). Good speed for a heavy tank. Doesn't have much armor though. The guns handle very well in my opinion though.

Sad part is the M6A1 gets trashed on a lot.

2. Jareix Cryvix

Jareix Cryvix The Waste of Time

image.jpg
    'Nuff said...
    image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

Arra likes this.
  3. Falcon Blue-Sky

Falcon Blue-Sky Void-Bound Voyager

I ALSO completed True Pasifist on Undertale, that was awesome (I did Genoside as well after, Sans is HARD!).

The Alonne likes this.
  4. Corraidhín

Corraidhín Supernova

I got a play of the game as Reinhardt in Overwatch, making a decisive move agaisnt the enemy team pinning them ALL down, killing Mercy, Tracer and Hanzo before they could get up, and paving the way for my team to win that round as I died.

The Alonne and LOL BALL like this.
  5. The Alonne

The Alonne Ketchup Robot

Another one!
    I was playing Dark Souls 2: Scholar of the First Sin edition and was in the PvP arena.
    I was fighting against another player who was way higher leveled than me, and our showdown took place on a bridge.
    I had a pyromancy called "Fire Storm" that created pillars of flame around me that made players fly a few feet in the air.
    We both bowed, then prepared for combat. I swapped to my parrying shield and batted away his first attack (which would have most likely killed me) then switched to my pyromancy flame (catalyst) and activated the fire storm. He flew off the bridge to his doom - another victory for the Alonne Knights.

Arra, Arthanen and LOL BALL like this.
  6. Arthanen

Arthanen Void-Bound Voyager

Dark Souls 3 - The Adventures of Artharen the trickster rogue, Ishmael the cleric and Jive the valiant knight.

Me and my buds are going through the Catacombs of Carthus, just killed a demonic red eyed phycho skeleton, when I hear the sound of someone being summoned in, an invader. 'Xx_poosayslayz_xX' has invaded. Shit. My friend Lachlan, also known as Ishmael yells "We are almost at the boss room! Just leg it!" We bolt as long as our stamina bars let us and we get to a bridge. Me and Lahclan get on first, and Jive aka James isn't that far behind. And then, he came, with a Darksword in hand and some clothes edgier than mine, we see him running at us, and I freak out. I cut the bridge and me and Lachlan sprint to the other side. James just gets on the bridge and it starts to sway like mad, each rope flying off the posts holding this rickety bridge together, and then. Just as he is about to reach us, the bridge collapses and hits the cliff side that we are on, the invader quiet resolves on the other side. James just, disappeared. "Well fuck!" I say, waiting for the 'host of your wolrd has died' sign to pop up, but it didn't. "Guys... I'm still alive." We both look down, and we see James on the cliff side, he just managed to fall onto a ledge. Long story short, a lotta skeletons died in a bridge accident, shortly after James died to the boss. Xx_poosaylayz_xX was never seen again.

7. SterlingC

SterlingC 2.7182818284590...

Was playing Mario Golf for the GC and I got a hole in one and an eagle in the same game. Both shots were at least 100 yds out!

8. Halk

Halk Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I Used a brick to kill all zombies (but i think is impossible) instead i killed a line of zombies with a single throw and they all landed on a spike trap. Dying light: the following.

9. Caroline Appelqvist

Caroline Appelqvist Space Hobo

I caught a dratini in Pokemon Go. All my previous captures were either Zubats and/or Rattatas. Seeing that little tadpole-dragon critter made me day.

10. Corraidhín

Corraidhín Supernova

One of the hardest (if not hardest) victory conditions in this strategy game

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

LOL BALL likes this.
  11. NoTimeForStalin

NoTimeForStalin Pangalactic Porcupine

I had an ace in Rainbow 6 after my entire team went down

12. SamuFinland

SamuFinland Phantasmal Quasar

Bayonetta I & II

Those games were epic, especially the final bosses. The first game had some slowdown but it was still epic

13. Jareix Cryvix

I beat wazhack...
    Wait! Don't go! I beat it with...
    The barbarian class...
    With no wishes...
    And no priests...
    Boom... Eat it dark souls players!

14. TheGameur65

TheGameur65 Void-Bound Voyager

All the pacifist run of Undertale. Really. ALL. THE. GAME.
    --- Post updated ---
    All the pacifist run of Undertale. Really. ALL. THE. GAME.

15. Jareix Cryvix

My friend, who never really played a videogame before apart from undertale, recently just beat skyrim (and clocked over twice as many hours as me in about a quarter of the time)
    The catch? She pretty much did a pacifist run of it, never fighting except when required or with bandits, assassins, or draugur.

16. Corraidhín

Corraidhín Supernova

who is wazhack?

17. Jareix Cryvix

Wazhack is an absolutely crushing and brutal purist-roguelike dungeon crawler... Everything is randomly generated, from the dungeon to the items and monsters. And everything will try its damndest to screw you over and kill you forever. Without enough knowledge on how to get every advantage you can, you will fail... And I have failed a LOT... It's really hard, and I've ever only won twice...

18. Corraidhín

Corraidhín Supernova

Oh, ok

19. OCracks

OCracks Aquatic Astronaut

When Lucas summoned a dinosaur to beat the living hell of some Pigmen!
    Mother 3 is the best game ever!

20. Jareix Cryvix

New moment:
    Simply playing Russian overkill (the epitome of overthetop)...
    Ho-
    Ly...
    Shit...
    --- Post updated ---
    image.jpg Okay, I may have fibbed a little when I said I won as a barbarian... I won as a dragon... POLYMORPH CONTROL MOTHAF*CKA!