What's Your Most Awesome Gaming Moments Recently?

Discussion in 'Games' started by adimetro11, Dec 20, 2015.

1. hippiecheese

hippiecheese Star Wrangler

Yeeeeeeaaaaaahhhh I wasn't thinking about that at the time, But it was really awesome!:headbanging:

2. hatakesans

hatakesans Subatomic Cosmonaut

When the Jolly Cooperation is just right in Skyrim

[​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

LOL BALL likes this.
  3. LOL BALL

LOL BALL Existential Complex

Just noticed the face on Solaire's chestpeice.

hatakesans likes this.
  4. coon777

coon777 Void-Bound Voyager

When I first with a horse in a skyrim 'm felswand highly ridden times until it is then slipped and both of falling damage should have died ... well , I survived.:nurutease:
    (all hail the google translator, because my english is very bad.)

5. LoneWolf071

LoneWolf071 Void-Bound Voyager

This:
    [​IMG]
    I carried my whole team in World of Tanks: Blitz alone

6. Fluffybutt

Fluffybutt Tentacle Wrangler

Mine was Ark Survival Evolved finally got my first Gigantosaur one hell of a battle i was so lucky he glitched into a rock or else he would've whooped ma ass :D

Jareix Cryvix likes this.
  7. Jareix Cryvix

Jareix Cryvix The Waste of Time

Nethack: Finally achieved ascension and beat Death, War, and Pestilence!
    F*cking famine... Every god damned time...

8. Megzzzx

Megzzzx Void-Bound Voyager

I was playing Halo 5 yesterday after not having played for like a month. And it is really hard to do well when you haven't played for a month. Well I was doing okay and then out of nowhere everyone on the other team was tbagging me every time they killed me. Even if it was like stupid stuff like two on one. I got so mad I just was running around the whole map just killing them and tbagging them one after another. It made me feel really good, and helped realize a lot of stress. I didn't even realize I was killing so many times. I got 17 kills that match, that is a record for me. I usually get anywhere from 3 to 8 kills a match, rare times maybe 11. I suck so bad. I finished up my ranking matches and got Plat 2. Normally I rank Gold or Silver. So I was a little proud of myself.

LOL BALL and Jareix Cryvix like this.
  9. adimetro11

adimetro11 Spaceman Spiff

The dangers of tbagging, gentlemen.

Megzzzx likes this.
  10. Megzzzx

Megzzzx Void-Bound Voyager

Lols yes. Don't do it, I'll kill you. The worst player in the game will destroy you. LOL

LOL BALL likes this.
  11. Jareix Cryvix

Nethack: killing War, Death, and pestilence...
    And then dying to famine...
    Famine... Every god damned time...

12. Hel

Hel ✨ Johto's Finest ✨ Forum Moderator

PC Pokemon Yellow.

Killing a Lv. 50 Venomoth in 1 hit with a Lv. 35 Alakazam.

That was for my 5th Gym Badge :p

Megzzzx likes this.
  13. Rocktalon

Rocktalon Void-Bound Voyager

In Star Wars KoTORII I went into the second to last boss battle against a sith lord (mind you I had just stomped every one of his guards and took practically no damage from them) The fight lasted about 5-10 minutes before I got bored of him. I tried to use force mind trick on him, and it worked. I ended up killing him by planting bombs all around his feet.

14. HueHuey

HueHuey Parsec Taste Tester

Headshotting a guy who was sprinting from almost maximum render range (300m i think) in Planetside 2
    Headshotting a guy in BF3 with a plane
    And all the sneaky anti tank mine action in Heroes & Generals...

15. Jareix Cryvix

Still not quite as exhilarating as headshotting a moving enemy in tribes: ascend. I've only done it once... But holy hell was that exciting...
    (In case you probably don't know, tribes' gimmicky mechanic is frictionless "skiing" and jet packing... You can reach speeds of 200mps on "foot" and can fly through the air. Like an eagle, piloting a hot air balloon, with a rocket attached. Momentum in that game is everything, so when you land a headshot, you will know the feeling of 1/1,000,000...)

16. HueHuey

HueHuey Parsec Taste Tester

Were you actually trying to headshot him? if so, damn...

Also just remembered something that can't quite be described with words in War Thunder

17. Jareix Cryvix

I was actually just trying to shoot at an oncoming enemy, but somehow accidentally headshotted after switching to the sniper from my spinfusor. Dat hitscan doe...

18. Vilespring

Vilespring Subatomic Cosmonaut

Something in Warthunder I cannot believe I pulled off...

Only 2 crewman left, only the main 75mm gun working. Plane? No problem!
    I can attach the replay if you want to see it without the tree...

LOL BALL likes this.
  19. SlypheedViperium

SlypheedViperium Void-Bound Voyager

I took out a Yak with an M6A1 in realistic using the secondary 37mm. Yak pilot was mad, while me and my friend were laughing.
    I'd attach a replay. But I'm pretty sure it's unusable now, since it happened about 2-3 months ago, and no doubt updates have made it unable to be watched.

Still though. Give ya props for using a Lee in general, let alone shooting down a plane with the main gun. Hate using that thing in Realistic, since the sniper sight is for the 37 and not the 75.

20. Vilespring

Vilespring Subatomic Cosmonaut

That was my very last game in the Lee actually. I got good at the 75mm, because it's too good of a gun to not use. I'm working to the M6A1, so I hope it's good.

I rather play realistic, but queues are too long. Arcade queue is instantaneous, so I play that often.

Oh, a few minutes ago, I just had a run in the M10 MGC where I got 10 kills and no significant damage from enemy tanks. The only real damage was self inflicted, as I overlooked my gun breach was damaged so when I fired the shell blew up in the gun and killed the commander. Oops. Lucky the whole TD didn't go up...

I finished the game with only 7 HE and 2 AP left. I almost ran outta ammo!

The M10 has a nasty turret, a thick, large, and sloped gun mantlet.