What's Your Most Awesome Gaming Moments Recently?

Discussion in 'Games' started by adimetro11, Dec 20, 2015.

1. 3rev.tsol_urenaik

3rev.tsol_urenaik Phantasmal Quasar

A little tip if you play Civ 4 like the one @AgentChicken is playing. Don't ever trust Montezuma. He's an asshole of epic proportions.

Gilligan Lanley likes this.
  2. AgentChicken

AgentChicken Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Montezuma is always an asshole, Gandhi has nothing on Montezuma. I had one game where my Civilization was built right next to his, we were peaceful for a good thousand or so years until he decided to try to invade me. He got past the first town then got his capital nuked :3

Gilligan Lanley likes this.
  3. 3rev.tsol_urenaik

Pretty much the same here. Even better I don't let him surrender. He and his people fade into the pages of history because they piss me off so much.

4. AgentChicken

You could always be really evil and put battleships around his sea ports, and troops on his land trade routes so his empire can't get any trade :3. I made England starve by blocking their sea ports with battleships

5. 3rev.tsol_urenaik

You sir are evil. Then again it's the best way to make sure some of your opponent civs won't grow. Helps on higher difficulties where the AI starts cheating.... except for one in which you have to cheat yourself to win.... Heck it would be an achievement if you win on that difficulty without cheating.

6. AgentChicken

If you think that is evil, I like to conquer all the cities and leave only one city left, then block all trade routes to that city and squeeze all the resources i can out of that civ. Like France who i made my vassal then proceeded to destroy their culture and science >:D

7. 3rev.tsol_urenaik

Man, harsh. And a little bit of overkill.

8. AgentChicken

What can i say the game brings the worst outta me :D.

9. 3rev.tsol_urenaik

To be fair in higher difficulties you really need to be ruthless.... except for the last one where you actually need to cheat just to fight fair/win.

10. TheFudgement

TheFudgement Ketchup Robot

Enter the Gungeon came out recently and there's this magnificent boss...

[​IMG]

All of them are rather wacky but this one's the best so far

11. Tyler Tenebrae

Tyler Tenebrae Pangalactic Porcupine

At first I wanted to brag about my recent PvP experience in Warframe, but...

That DLC was AMAZING

12. Sharders

Sharders Space Hobo

Almost killing Providence in Risk of Rain as CHEF. I raged quit after I died. I was soo close.

13. hatakesans

hatakesans Subatomic Cosmonaut

Recreating Fist of the North Star in Skyrim

hippiecheese and LOL BALL like this.
  14. leonD

leonD Cosmic Narwhal

tf2
    headshoted a sniper with machina.
    also with the same shot 3 other spys killed which where standing in the line (AND invinsible!)

that honestly was awesome X´D

(in case noone know: https://wiki.teamfortress.com/wiki/Machina )

15. adimetro11

adimetro11 Spaceman Spiff

too slow

16. glao15831

glao15831 Void-Bound Voyager

Dark souls 3, every moments.

17. emeraldgreen72

emeraldgreen72 Phantasmal Quasar

Went fishing in minecraft got a power IV flame 1 punch 2 bow went riding on my horse fought the 4 horsemen mini boss got 3 of the 4 horsemen to fight each other killed the remains with my bow and got a skeletal horse with 2 and a half rows of hearts

18. hippiecheese

hippiecheese Star Wrangler

Last night, in Warframe I shot a guy into three separate pieces. Not cut, shot.

20160417051239_1.jpg

D.M.G. likes this.
  19. hatakesans

hatakesans Subatomic Cosmonaut

I know, not enough WATAH!

20. Tyler Tenebrae

Tyler Tenebrae Pangalactic Porcupine

Well, what did you expect from a slash-based high-crit high-damage weapon that always shoots at least two bullets at a time? Of course it's pretty awesome!

hippiecheese likes this.