What's Your Most Awesome Gaming Moments Recently?

Discussion in 'Games' started by adimetro11, Dec 20, 2015.

1. Corraidhín

Corraidhín Supernova

Oh man I remembr that mod :rofl:

The Alonne likes this.
  2. Lil' Mini

Lil' Mini Phantasmal Quasar

All hail the mighty mod gods!

Gilligan Lanley likes this.
  3. Gilligan Lanley

Gilligan Lanley Space Kumquat

Soloing the Shadows of Yharnam in Bloodborne. [​IMG]

LOL BALL, hatakesans and The Alonne like this.
  4. Gay

Gay Void-Bound Voyager

I killed Old Dragonslayer in dark souls 2 using only bow and crossbow, he hit me only once in whole fight
    and 7 matches won in a row with Vi in league of legends
    [​IMG]

LOL BALL and Gilligan Lanley like this.
  5. LOL BALL

LOL BALL Existential Complex

I never died the first time I fought Gravelord Nito in Dark Souls. :DD

Gilligan Lanley and Gay like this.
  6. Gilligan Lanley

I never had trouble with Nito until I tried fighting him in a non-str build. I hated him so much then. [​IMG]

LOL BALL likes this.
  7. LOL BALL

LOL BALL Existential Complex

Most new players have a really hard time with him. I never had any problem until I got to NG+. His skeletons were OP.

8. Gilligan Lanley

My friend was really surprised when I told him that I beat Ntio my first try. He was certain that Nito would be a huge problem for me. So I showed him what I did. He was really surprised to see it done. I just wore Havel's armour, used the grass crest shield, a +15 Great Axe and just face-tanked him [​IMG]

But congrats on an awesome victory! [​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 30, 2016
    LOL BALL likes this.
  9. AgentChicken

AgentChicken Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I made America go to war with two other civilizations then capitalized on the tired american empire by conquering them :3. The game is Civilization IV btw.

10. 3rev.tsol_urenaik

3rev.tsol_urenaik Phantasmal Quasar

I've finished Cave Story + with the best ending on normal....

The Sacred Grounds are F******* insane.

11. Gilligan Lanley

You, sir, are amazing. That's the only part blocking me from completing it on normal. [​IMG]
    I'm almost to the labyrinth on hard mode doh.

12. Gilligan Lanley

I was thinking to myself "Is this person Obama in disguise?" until I seen read that you were playing Civilization. [​IMG]

13. 3rev.tsol_urenaik

To be honest both the First and Third parts can be easy to memorize and can be safely ran through if you take your time. The second part with the blocks and angels is what will kill you. Not to mention if get pass that, the battle with the Heavy Press can be easy or difficult if have health. Especially when it's best fought with just the Spur (It's possible for the Nemesis to level up during the fight) and then you might even get crushed if you win. After that is Ballos.... and hell Ballos is similar in difficulty depending on your remaining life. It doesn't help like the Sacred Grounds, Ballos's second form is the one that will kill you, especially if you're careless to get crushed by his second form's opening move (which happened twice for me).

14. Gilligan Lanley

I usually don't have much of a problem with the Heavy Press, it's either making it to him (dying in the second room), or dying to Ballos' second form. I'll *hopefully* get it eventually. I think taking a break from it might do me wonders. (Haven't touched it in a while and I think I'll come back to it). I'm currently using the Spur.

15. 3rev.tsol_urenaik

I do hope you still have the Life Pot.

In any case the problem with Ballos' second form is that his first move is to crush you and he drops pretty fast. The second one is that you need to hit him in the eyes and while you can stand on him for a long while the bastard will hop around to to make you fall or get mobbed by the bats on the air. The best way to get out of this is to missile his face and hopefully still have enough to waste his final form for an easy win. If you think you need more health, I suggest shooting the buggers on top. There's a lot of them and while Ballos will happily hop on you to prevent that, those guys will drop enough hearts and missiles for the next two forms.

Speaking of the next two forms, the next one where you need to shut down the mini eyeballs is also dangerous as you get shot while he tries to roll on you as well. Those things doesn't take much to make them shut down but you'll prolly take a lot of damage. The final form can be easy if you abuse a trick where you get damaged and flies to his eyes and when he opens them missile them for an easy victory. If you don't... you're screwed I swear.

16. AgentChicken

Oh god not Obama, i'm not even American and i can't stand that guy (or any politician for that matter). I've done so many awesome things on Civilization its unreal!.

17. Gilligan Lanley

My apologies, the way it was worded begged to differ and I thought I'd make a joke out of it [​IMG]
    I haven't played any of the Civilization games, but I've heard many good things about them. I'm just not big on those types of games, so I haven't really given it a chance.

18. AgentChicken

No need to apologize mate, The Civilization games can be a bit intimidating at first when you start playing but once you get a hang of it, it really sucks you into the game. Its one of those games where you say "I will only play it or about 1 hour" then you end up spending all day on it, i'm guilty of that. The Civilization community is very friendly and willing to help you learn the game, if you ever did get into it.

Gay and Gilligan Lanley like this.
  19. Gilligan Lanley

Awesome! Glad to hear that there are awesome people in communities like that. I'll have to keep that in mind if I get a few of the Civilization games in a Humble Bundle.

20. adimetro11

adimetro11 Spaceman Spiff

Do you know the "One more turn syndrome"?