What's Your Most Awesome Gaming Moments Recently?

Discussion in 'Games' started by adimetro11, Dec 20, 2015.

1. Barl0we

Barl0we Phantasmal Quasar

I've been playing Dark Souls: Prepare to Die edition. I got it in a Steam sale ages ago, but never really gave it a chance.

Then I scratched my Bloodborne disc the tiniest bit, and now my PS4 won't load it >_<

...So I decided to give Dark Souls a proper go. I've fought my way through to Blighttown, and defeated several bosses on the way :D

2. adimetro11

adimetro11 Spaceman Spiff

sooo... did you meet Fatty and Skinny?

The Purple Dragon likes this.
  3. Barl0we

From what I can see from a Google search, no :p I' just took down Quelaag earlier, and about to finally be done with Blighttown :D

The Purple Dragon likes this.
  4. Senpai Deviljo

Senpai Deviljo Cosmic Narwhal

Ahhh the good ole' Blighttown such a fun map to be in. *sarcastic*

Barl0we likes this.
  5. Omega Shadowcry

Omega Shadowcry Cosmic Narwhal

I'll be perfectly honest, I'm quite hesitant of stepping into that accursed bog.

Thankfully, I got my hands on a Black Knight Sword... that's the stuff, right there. The way that bodies go flying after getting hit by the one-handed R2 is simply... beautiful.

Gilligan Lanley and LOL BALL like this.
  6. Barl0we

I finally switched out my Drake Sword for a Iaito+10...Now I'm just looking for stuff to upgrade it further! I'm also trying to find an upgrade to my Spiked Shield :eek:

Gilligan Lanley likes this.
  7. adimetro11

Okay, let others say their awesome moments here

8. Atromixx

Atromixx Scruffy Nerf-Herder

This Definitely Was My Most Recent Epic Moment.

So This is in unturned multiplayer.
    Me and my friend are hiding in trees and we both have railguns.
    We see an ambulance driving down the road and I shoot it.
    It catches Fire and swerves out of control.
    The Driver jumps out and starts running.
    He is now about to escape over a hill.
    He jumps, I hipfire, I kill him from across the town.

Gilligan Lanley likes this.
  9. Senpai Deviljo

Senpai Deviljo Cosmic Narwhal

I remember when i first heard a railgun shot. It scared the sht out of me and i panic then died.

10. Solar313

Solar313 Fat Man

I shot someone over and over again! Yay for spawning!

11. adimetro11

game pls

12. Atromixx

Atromixx Scruffy Nerf-Herder

It is loud. Though it used to be really quiet.

13. Solar313

Solar313 Fat Man

UNTURNED!

14. Corraidhín

Corraidhín Supernova

Recently I got a PERFECT Astral Finisher in a fighting game called BlazBlue, playing in Abyss mode (you have to go down 999 floors, with increasingly difficulty, your health recovers very slowly and not fully in between fights) as Taokaka (a hooded cat-girl) versus μ -No.12- Unlimited (boss version of μ -No.12-) needless to say, I was breathless when my finisher connected with the boss (they dodge everything). I fought its non boss version and won in 2 seconds ^w^

15. The Alonne

The Alonne Ketchup Robot

I think there was another thread on this:geek:
    Alright, so...
    I was listening to Electro Swing music for once, really liked it, while playing CS:GO.
    Ended up using the music to focus myself, dominated the enemy team with an insane K/D ratio.
    Another time was on Blacklight: Retribution when I got something like a 50/3 K/D ratio... Ahh, the glory of SMGs.

Corraidhín likes this.
  16. sheepcakes

sheepcakes Space Hobo

Beating the elite 4 + champion in Omega Ruby. And before that in Y. I've played every Pokémon game in the main series but Y was the first I beat. I get distracted by catching them all & breeding & berries. Also the one and a half boxes of Ditto I've got in Omega Ruby. Been trying to catch a shiny Ditto and the game keeps trolling me. But a box & a half of normal Ditto is pretty darn cool. Also many Pokérus infected Pokémon is awesome.

Other than that idk. Getting Beau as an original villager in Animal Crossing New Leaf, but that was back when it released in NA so not too recent.

17. Lil' Mini

Lil' Mini Phantasmal Quasar

I would probably say that the most recent success was when I saved my four teammates in a League of Legends match as Braum against Miss Fortunes ult. Braums E, is the best E!

Corraidhín likes this.
  18. LOL BALL

LOL BALL Existential Complex

So in starwars battlefront 2, me and my brother were playing a campaign mission, and we were losing, and as the timer counted down from 10, I used a jet trooper class and shot an escaping ship down in time to win instantly. It was literally the coolest thing ever.

19. Lumina

Lumina Scruffy Nerf-Herder

War Thunder: Flying my Junkers Ju87B-2, I was engaged by 1 Bf109G-2, 1 BF109F-4 and a P40E on custom battle... (all controlled by players), they all wanted a piece of my Stuka. Lets say using skillful maneuvering and a bit of brains vs their superior planes... me and my two 7.9mm machine guns successfully shot all 3 of them down. My plane never suffered a single hit. Well to be modest, the P40E crashed into a tree without me even hitting him.. .but still. Though the moment I caught one of the Bf109's trying to do a low speed vertical climb is the moment the entire engagement went from me on the defensive to on the offensive. He didn't have enough speed to escape and I maxed the throttle and climbed with him just long enough to riddle his plane with 7.9mm machine gun rounds. Then out of all stupidity, a short time later the second Bf109 tried the same thing... with a similar result. lol

20. hatakesans

hatakesans Subatomic Cosmonaut

One of my most epic gaming moments so far is when Nazeem was cursed to go to the Cloud District(by the power of mods lol) every time he mentioned it so here's an screenie of what happens to him on a daily basis

[​IMG]