Whats your favourite Boss of all time? / most difficult boss?

Discussion in 'Games' started by Corraidhín, Dec 21, 2015.

1. LOL BALL

LOL BALL Existential Complex

With the capra demon, you just run to the right, with your sheild up, as soon as you enter the white fog.
    With O&S, you can either corner ornstein and then cheese smough, or just have a summon if you want to be the cheap one.
    Most people see dark souls as some "hardness simulator" type game or "skyrim with mega difficulty", while I see it as a dark, super lore-heavy version of LoZ. (yes, i know LoZ has its story too)

Gilligan Lanley likes this.
  2. Gilligan Lanley

Gilligan Lanley Space Kumquat

I still think the DLC was the hardest part of the game imo. On a side-note. Sun Bros. for life!!

3. The Squid

The Squid Oxygen Tank

Just saw this post. If you want to see the whole thing, watch this:

:cry:

Corraidhín likes this.
  4. LOL BALL

It's time for...
    [​IMG]

Gilligan Lanley and Corraidhín like this.
  5. Corraidhín

Corraidhín Supernova

That was pretty cool, the escape reminds me of Super Metroid, and the outside scene of MMX, it would have probably meant a lot more to me if I had played the game xD but still, its really awesome

The Squid and Gilligan Lanley like this.
  6. Gilligan Lanley

I love you.

LOL BALL likes this.
  7. Corraidhín

Corraidhín Supernova

I found that fight beautifuly crafted, but everyone has different ways to view it :p

wait... capra demon? I 1 hit it by the time I reached it o.o mostly because I got lucky and got a BKGS from the non respawning black knight

8. Gilligan Lanley

So jelly, I've only ever gotten it via the endgame respawning one. :x

Corraidhín likes this.
  9. Corraidhín

Corraidhín Supernova

on my 2nd playthru I got the BKH, which was WAY stronger xD it was so broken specially when I got invaded, doing 80% of somebodys health bar in one hit? hehehehehehe

10. Toporonin

Toporonin Pangalactic Porcupine

Also, some Ecco the dolphin series bosses left quiet an impression on me. They were waaay tooo creepy for a naive kid. They still freaks me out. :rofl: Like, "It's a game about the cute dolphin, just what on earth could go wrong?!"

I was so wrong...

11. Corraidhín

Corraidhín Supernova

SCREENSHOT! :D like this

one of my favourite boss fights is

[​IMG]

Toporonin likes this.
  12. Toporonin

Toporonin Pangalactic Porcupine

[​IMG]

Corraidhín and Gilligan Lanley like this.
  13. Corraidhín

Corraidhín Supernova

14. LOL BALL

I just killed him in less than 20 seconds using an upgraded black knight halberd. :nurukappa:

Corraidhín likes this.
  15. LilyV3

LilyV3 Master Astronaut

Not sure, maybe the Sega Master Sytems "Ghostbusters" Boss or Wonderboy 2 boss. Mostly because they felt superhard. but then back in the days we were rather much childs.

indeed ecco was weird, the entire time you had a colorful and rather beauty world, until you hit the alien world. things went very dark and creepy suddenly.

Last edited: Jan 6, 2016
    Toporonin and Corraidhín like this.
  16. Hydraslayer343

Hydraslayer343 Void-Bound Voyager

I'm thinkin' Oryx The Taken King from the King's Fall raid. (Destiny: The Taken King)

17. Corraidhín

Corraidhín Supernova

so thats your favourite? or your most difficult boss? or both :p

18. Flarezerker

Flarezerker Scruffy Nerf-Herder

My favourite boss would be you, Asriel! It was an incredibly touching moment, and the music really fit the battle well. Most difficult fight would probably be the one from the end of Chapter 2 in FFT. Anybody who's played it knows who I'm talking about.

Corraidhín likes this.
  19. Corraidhín

Corraidhín Supernova

<3 that fight really was something wasnt it!

Final Fantasy Tactics? I loved that game! but I cant recall who the boss on the 2nd chapter was... or if there were chapters at all lol, I remember I had troubles with a few bosses and post game stuff... such a good game!

Flarezerker likes this.
  20. Hydraslayer343

Hydraslayer343 Void-Bound Voyager

Well, my favorite is Providence from Risk of Rain, but the hardest is Oryx.

Corraidhín likes this.