Question What's Your Favorite 2016 Presidential Candidate? (North America)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Slippery Slime, Apr 9, 2016.

?

What's Your Favorite Candidate?

1. Donald Trump

2. Ted Cruz

3. John Kasich

4. Hillary Clinton

5. Bernie Sanders

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Bonabopn

Bonabopn Fluffiest Squirrel

Ah, so you are one of the xenophobes, then?
    Well done on derailing the thread just to offend me.
    Shouldn't you be building a wall or something?

2. Iaeyan Elyuex

Iaeyan Elyuex Cosmic Narwhal

Honestly, I don't care anymore. America, no, humanity is too far gone. The world is currently in the toilet and circling the drain because of reasons I'm not allowed to say on this forum because it would hurt the feelings of fragile little snowflakes who can't handle the truth. I say bring it on. I'm done with these people, I'm fed up with this world, and I just want to sit back with my popcorn and watch the fireworks.

3. Lumina

Lumina Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Ironic because, if someone is truly a Conservative American, they would support the ideals of the founding Fathers. Founding Fathers believed only land owners had any political rights. ie that would exclude all the stupid poorly educated people with no wealth/money from politics. Ya, America wasn't exactly a very free and fair country when it was founded. Don't let other Americans know this but, over half of the Colonial Population was not in Support of the Revolution, and they estimate between 1/3-1/4 of all Colonialist Left the 13 Colonies after the war ended for obvious reasons. Then the ruling Class, ie Founding Fathers and other people like them limited political rights for the majority for decades so they could keep political power.

4. Gotcha!

Gotcha! Pangalactic Porcupine

I in fact welcome coöperation with my fellow Europeans, but only when it's done democratically. If you're not seeing how the whole EU system is corrupt I'd suggest you do a bit of research.
    And I did not offend you anywhere, you basically called everyone who voted in favour of a Brexit dumb, so it's not me who's doing the offending.

5. Bonabopn

Bonabopn Fluffiest Squirrel

Actually you did offend me. Here:
    The reason i called everyone who voted leave dumb is because they are dumb. I'm not sure if you've noticed, but the UK economy is crashing harder than ever right now. This is because literally every financial expert who spoke about brexit supported the remainers. And it's not just the financial experts who were all in the remain side - pretty much everyone who had an opinion wanted us to remain in the EU.

Do you know what happened after the vote passed? First, the prime minister instantly resigned so he wouldn't be the one to 'press the red button' and be blamed for it. Next, the leader of UKIP, the staunchest leave supporters, also resigned - this was supposedly a major win for them, and he bailed on his party so he wouldn't have to deal with it. Thirdly, Boris Johnson, the only other leave supporter worth mentioning, cancelled his leadership bid for the conservative party. Nobody ever actually wanted to leave the EU. The politicians who supported leave, only did so they could come back with a "I told you so!" whenever anything went wrong.

Politicians are resigning left and right over here. No-one wants to be in charge of the country as it spirals out of control. We haven't technically left the EU yet, until someone 'presses the red button', which the replacement prime minister says will be next march - but i guarentee you she will do everything she can to delay it as long as possible.

Also the price of marmite has gone up. THIS IS MADNESS.

6. Hel

Hel ✨ Johto's Finest ✨ Forum Moderator

No madness. You either love it or you hate it. And I love hate it

Back on the subject of the United States:

I personally don't like either political candidate for you Americans. Probably because the only thing I know about their campaign trails is Donald Trump likes walls. And Hillary Clinton likes bickering.

At the end of the day, whoever wins, wins. America decides who runs their country. Just like how us English folk run ours, and how Zimbabwe runs theirs.

Roskii Heiral likes this.
  7. Diamond Dog

Diamond Dog Guest

My opinion: Both major candidates are bad.