1. If you're looking for help-related things (for example, the key rebinding tutorial), please check the FAQ and Q&A forum! A lot of the stickies from this forum have been moved there to clean up space.
    Dismiss Notice

What's the number one thing you look forward to seeing in this game.

Discussion in 'Starbound Discussion' started by Grayecastle, Mar 4, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ChibiErick

ChibiErick Void-Bound Voyager

Hmmm, to keep it short. The randomly generated universe :D. I mean is like having a game that may never end O.O. New planets to explore, and I read in the list thread that you might be able to build civilizations which is something I would love to see implemented into the game. Which is what I'm most excited about >=O Conquering the universe -cackles-

2. Deathend

Deathend Pangalactic Porcupine

well, now the the number one thing im looking forward to see in the game... is a release date.. im starting to dying from the waiting

3. vappyvap

vappyvap Void-Bound Voyager

Slopes and weather.

4. Etalyx

Etalyx Void-Bound Voyager

Definitely agree. When I first started reading over all the planned features I stopped a little over halfway through. It was just too much to get excited about. I decided to wait until I saw more than just words on paper so I didn't set my expectations too high :)

5. Wazupmaster

Wazupmaster Phantasmal Quasar

Exploration. I don't think I'll ever get tired of finding new planets, discovering new things, etc etc.

6. Cacame

Cacame Phantasmal Quasar

Exploration, I remember being so pumped for Spore space stage for it to let me down. I'm a bit more cautious now but equally excited.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.