What's the most cruel thing you've ever done in a video game?

Discussion in 'Games' started by adimetro11, Apr 27, 2016.

1. MrVyngaard

MrVyngaard Void-Bound Voyager

I cast Armageddon in Ultima VI: The False Prophet.

For those that don't know, this effectively wipes the planet of all life and is also completely unnecessary.

2. crazyroosterman

crazyroosterman Hey, You!

actually ive got a new one in rim world ive got a prisoner im keeping around to sell of as a slave and decided to see if I could get a spare nose by surgically removing his nose.

3. Inf_Wolf14

Inf_Wolf14 Parsec Taste Tester

Three words:
    Mass Effect. Renegade.

pop-yotheweird likes this.
  4. Larielia

Larielia Subatomic Cosmonaut

Sims- I may have encouraged a kitchen fire.

5. Kitler

Kitler Void-Bound Voyager

Starving out my villagers in Banished for not producing firewood fast enough. :lolwut:

6. Cyber-Toast

Cyber-Toast Big Damn Hero

In Rimworld I looted a guy who was lying on the floor then, I killed him, put him in the cold chamber and eated his corpse.
    This game is an infinite source of cruelty :DD

7. TTStooge

TTStooge Big Damn Hero

Killed Gray Wolf Sif in Dark Souls.

YOU'RE FORCED TO DO IT THOUGH

8. crazyroosterman

did you remember to harvest his organs first? I believe you could have stored them away before butchering him.

9. Cyber-Toast

Cyber-Toast Big Damn Hero

I forgotten :cry:
    But my settlers let my colony burn so it doesn't matter anymore :)

10. LaughingAlex

LaughingAlex Ketchup Robot

Four words. Spec ops the line. :(

Two words: White Phosphorus.

I don't think I ever felt more guilty in a video game.

11. Cobalt Lightning

Cobalt Lightning Existential Complex

Ooh, my turn: I made my character die to the giant tentacles.

I also drowned a buncha sims, had nano-sized robots rip apart an entire alien civilization (I assume they did. Nanobots did kill them somehow), tied Kliener to a rocket made out of explosive barrels, and blew up a big ol' blimp full of technology-hoggin' knights.

Generally, just a whole lotta death all around.

12. glasspug

glasspug Phantasmal Quasar

Enslave & burn most of the world in Europa Universalis IV

13. Bughunter

Bughunter Spaceman Spiff

I hate doing literally anything evil in games, and I feel instant regret and sadness when I do something wrong. The only exception to this is GTA IV where I drove on sidewalks and stuff lol.

14. GeekMan

GeekMan Void-Bound Voyager

Kill A Bunny In Terraria -.-

15. crazyroosterman

actually ive got a new better one than my last ive got a colonist who I didn't like any so I decided to wall him and let him starve to death the fact that he didn't try to stop me walling him in at all amuses me to no end.

16. TZODnmr2K5

TZODnmr2K5 Void-Bound Voyager

I consistently murder and hunt raiders/gunners/SM in FO-3/NV/4 and systematically blow the heads off of their corpses, I also murder gang bangers/Triads/mobsters in GTA series, I have yet to finish a mission.

So yeah, I usually play as an evil character...Well, as far as the enemies in most videogames are concerned I am evil!

17. LuckyRare

LuckyRare Phantasmal Quasar

Decide who lives and dies, destroy, loot and steal to make money, buy out property for cheap then raise taxes in Fable 3,
    Abandon followers/characters to die on purpose in Dragon Age series to get the progression/ending I want without any remorse.
    Not heal/resurrect/tank for people in MMO's if they annoy me, essentially letting them die.
    I've made people I don't like in Sims series just to make their life miserable, since there I can control it and it is easier to stay calm IRL knowing you can vent your frustrations.
    Steal, loot, destroy, kill for profits in every game ever without as much as second thought if it's part of a quest,
    Played Saints Row and GTA series, nuff said.

Unless there's no such mechanics that require going against laws and morals, I've done just about everything the games let you.
    Though generally I tend to avoid violence and just build stuff or farm.
    I'm more creative than destructive person, but I can be creative WITH destruction, can always improve on things.
    I don't grief though, that doesn't appeal to me at all, at most I'd paint random patches in someone's house to different colors to annoy the OCD in people.

18. Nyken

Nyken Void-Bound Voyager

It'd either be in TF2 when I used mini sentries or in fallout 1 when I shot dogmeat one time.

19. pop-yotheweird

pop-yotheweird Ketchup Robot

anyone remember in Halo: Reach, that achievement for killing those ostrich things?

yeah, that. I legitimately hunted them down until I got the achievement. I then smiled while a part of my soul cried and promptly stopped breathing.

Inf_Wolf14 likes this.
  20. Inf_Wolf14

Inf_Wolf14 Parsec Taste Tester

Not the emus! Oh the humanity! :cry: