What's the most cruel thing you've ever done in a video game?

Discussion in 'Games' started by adimetro11, Apr 27, 2016.

1. doubledeathrainbow

doubledeathrainbow Scruffy Nerf-Herder

alt what?

I miht add i just made the kill everyone gamethrough in new vegas (with mods) took me five days, and its easier to beat that way (i mean, you can just go straght to ne vegas kill benny, kill house and then get to the endgame via yesman), but harder to complete any quest except yes man route.

i might add i was able to do so by using mods, specially the super hot one, felt like a western jhon wick, although i had to use all my level ups to get all the needed perks, and also find the right clothes.

2. LadyIceWolf

LadyIceWolf Space Spelunker

Welp, lets just unroll my video game sin list....
    1. Threw a Chao in Sonic Adventure 2
    2. Scammed people on Animal Jam
    3. Accidentally drowned a Jerboa on Ark
    4. Did Undertale Genocide on 2 profiles on my PS4
    5. Let my friend play Undertale and she did Genocide, also on my PS4
    6. I was and still am a scum who does this and quits in Paladins matches if someone picks my main or when i didn't like Pip, thus leaving my team. I can actually be banned for this so i should probably stop.
    7. Hacked on Animal Jam, although i only hacked people if they left their password and username public.
    8. Got one of those hacked AJ accounts banned
    9. One time bullied on Animal Jam, although i only did it once and i was younger. (And i regretted it and said sorry right after, which still doesn't justify my actions.)
    10. Trolled people on Minecraft with my friend when people would join our games
    And i'm sure there's many MANY more. In fact, there's more bad stuff i've done that don't even fit into this category.

3. Aexic

Aexic Lucky Number 13

press hold ALT and F4 keys on your keyboard, like right now and see :p

4. doubledeathrainbow

awwww minecraft, i remember when i would join my internet friends to cause mayhem in some famous youtuber's server (well, famous where i live, like rubius or vegetta whatever the number was, i really hated these two) i been unable to play any internet game because my ping is literally +9999 (Welcome to memezuela my friend)

5. Big Blue Bird

Big Blue Bird Astral Cartographer

You monster. You need to read the Gameknight999 series, really teaches a lot about that stuff, AND it takes place in minecraft.

6. ArWAVTheyGamer

ArWAVTheyGamer Orbital Explorer

i think mine i.... well i killed a whole town on modded fallout 4 and i did not care at all and i laughed lel [i have no soul lel]
    it was pretty easy also.. i also think i ripped off a guys arm. and beat his wife to DEATH with it...... [i think i might be a demon xD]

and i also think i uh ........ made a few people die of hunger and other stuff in my characters house on sims......... which was fun xD [yeahhhh im for sure a demon... xD]

i feel like thats not wrong tho. aint he the "cloud district" guy? if so your ok hes a evil person and everyone wants to RIP off his head and murder him.... its ok its legal to kill em!

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 15, 2019
    Chir likes this.
  7. shotgunrunner0

shotgunrunner0 Space Hobo

Barring the Undertale Genocide run, I slaughtered everyone in Hackdirt (Oblivion)

I mean everyone in there was a daedra worshipping nutcracker so I thought it would be okay
    The guards in the cities thought otherwise

8. doubledeathrainbow

like i said i did the Kill all human game through in fallout new vegas, it was moded to perfection (superhot mod makes it easier and funnier, since you look like youre doing a fucking jhonwick on all of them) i might have pased some ramdon scavenger, or ramdon rider, but i killed all the named charaters, "i will reing over an Ghost land" also killed all named charaters on the dlcs, the think tank and mobious, all my companions on the treasure hunt, and eliah, i killed all my travel companions on the colorado land, both tribes (Of course i had to complete most of the dlc, an then wait util almost completing it to be able to kill them all) then killed of the old courier over the Old world Flag, and let the world burn anew again.

9. Big Blue Bird

That sounds like you are the worst person they would know if they had advanced AI, and they would probably try to Monika your computer! Most likely delete everything and leave you threats in the game code...

10. MistyTheNeko

MistyTheNeko Pangalactic Porcupine

I think the most "horrible" offense I cause in games is killing friendly users in TF2, but there's also just the general mass genocide of adorable critters and monsters in Starbound and Terraria. Those bunnies never saw what was coming to them in Terraria, and killing the monsters that don't even do anything.

11. Parrotte

Parrotte Supernova

Adding to the horrible things I've ever done in video games, I think shooting the Loot Bugs in Deep Rock Galactic is one of the worst things I've ever done. They sound so sad, and they can't defend themselves, but the loot they carry...
    ;~;

12. ghostgrider

ghostgrider Master Chief

Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning. I roll-played as a man obsessed with death who was determined to return to the grave and take everyone with him.

There were no survivors.

13. Big Blue Bird

New worst, spawning armies of Followers with spawnnpc, then blowing them up for loot.
    upload_2019-2-25_12-25-37.jpeg

14. Jim Witness

Jim Witness Subatomic Cosmonaut

I've lost count of how many critters I have killed. It's not out of malice or anything, but I am REALLY careless at times. That, and they are almost impossible to distinguish from small flying PGMs during the night. All PGMs are aggro at night, so my fears ARE justified, at least in my eyes.

15. Parrotte

Parrotte Supernova

To add something to my ever growing list of cruel stuff I've done;
    In Ark, on a server of a bunch of friends and mine, I went and tamed a giant bee in. I then placed it in an apiary I have built (which already had a bee hive in it to begin with.)
    I then went over to the otter pen, where a friend had logged off. I then proceeded to drag his body into the apiary, and made sure the bee was hovering over him for when he awakened.

Apparently he logged in, very much enjoyed (not) my surprise, and then proceeded to relocate my own sleeping body to the bottom of an ocean.
    As a message a friend, he said "Well, maybe if he didnt leave me with a fuzzy f[censored] spear for a pet, he wouldnt be dead now"

Chir likes this.
  16. Chir

Chir Pangalactic Porcupine

This bit is just amazing.

17. Grifs

Grifs Void-Bound Voyager

Can't remember anything on a megalomaniac scale, but I remember shooting a dog to death in The Division after assuming that bullets would just pass through them like civilians.