1. Happy Holidays Guest! Check out Hel's festive giveaway contests! You could win a game!!
    Dismiss Notice

Whats the favorite games you played?

Discussion in 'Games' started by Hellanic, Aug 10, 2017.

1. NaiJi

NaiJi Starship Captain

Oh VNs! What a nice turn of conversation! Thank u, I added that one in my will-list on vndb

MistyTheNeko likes this.
  2. MistyTheNeko

MistyTheNeko Subatomic Cosmonaut

You're a pretty cool cat, have a follow!

NaiJi likes this.
  3. NaiJi

NaiJi Starship Captain

Glad to know someone understands my broken engrrrrish c:

MistyTheNeko likes this.
  4. MistyTheNeko

Well I'm not persistent on spelling or grammar, unless the person has annoyed me.
    You're too cool to annoy me.

NaiJi likes this.
  5. NaiJi

NaiJi Starship Captain

Okay, I think we moved so far away from this topic so I gonna turn the camouflage on:

Quake III
    Dishonored
    Dishonored
    Dishonored
    hm...
    Wolfensteins
    Hotline Miami
    A lot of VNs
    Overwatch
    Rocket League
    Warcraft III
    Stronghold

(on the side it seems I'm talking about the topic)

MistyTheNeko likes this.
  6. MistyTheNeko

VA-11 Hall-A
    Majority of Pokemon games
    Starbound
    Stardew Valley
    Unreal Tournament
    Geometry Dash
    The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth
    Minecraft
    osu!

NaiJi likes this.
  7. AngleWyrm

AngleWyrm Starship Captain

I'd like to nominate SimCity 2013, as an outstanding example of a need for a research department. Not that it's a good game -- oh heck no, but that's not entirely the subject -- it's an example of marketing to the wrong audience; are the people that play city builders a demographic? If not, then some research is in order.

NaiJi likes this.
  8. ModeGone

ModeGone Lucky Number 13

These are off the top of my head. Among many other titles I absolutely adore Half Minute Hero, Chrono Trigger, Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep, Final Fantasy 4 (SNES), Morrowind, Metroid Fusion, Banjo-Kazooie, Undertale, Tail Concerto, Shadow of the Colossus, Spyro the Dragon, .hack//IMOQ and G.U., Klonoa 2: Lunatea's Veil, Pharaoh Rebirth+, Momodora, Graffiti Kingdom, Super Mario Galaxy, Okami, Zelda: Minish Cap, 999 9 Hours 9 Persons 9 Doors, Starcraft, Owlboy, Fortune Summoners, and Dungeon Keeper 2.

For Early Access titles (that I know are still under works): CrossCode, Secrets of Grindea, Streets of Rogue, and Greedy Guns.

Titles from whose demos I wish would come out by now: Iconoclasts, Heartbound, Moira, Long Gone Days, and Quantum Suicide.

If I included all the legitimately good freeware titles I've played this post would never be finished.

NaiJi likes this.