1. If you're looking for help-related things (for example, the key rebinding tutorial), please check the FAQ and Q&A forum! A lot of the stickies from this forum have been moved there to clean up space.
    Dismiss Notice

What would you do if you turned into your main starbound character?

Discussion in 'Starbound Discussion' started by NoahGoldFox, Nov 21, 2014.

1. The Squid

The Squid Oxygen Tank

So nobody else would try and find the coordinates for Earth or take over an air-ship?

2. Heartstrings

Heartstrings Giant Laser Beams

Well, earth is long gone and anybody you knew would be dead anyways, and airships are filled to the brim with dangerous pirates.

The Squid likes this.
  3. SqualidMisnomer

SqualidMisnomer Pangalactic Porcupine

If I were transformed, I would be suffering from severe PTSD from the time that I was trapped at the core and came within inches of my life in order to get out.
    I would also have severe trust issues after attempting to befriend one of the bird-monster friendly looking things :p

The Squid likes this.
  4. The Squid

The Squid Oxygen Tank

Not to mention all of the severe injuries you'd be suffering from, what with all the monsters and hostile NPCs.

5. Heartstrings

Heartstrings Giant Laser Beams

And the emotional stress of never being able to see anybody you knew again.

The Squid likes this.
  6. datguywitharailgun

datguywitharailgun Intergalactic Tourist

i would get my rail gun and blast everyone to pieces except for my army of op penguins and rule the galaxy with an iron fist

die scum

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 13, 2019
  7. Daikon Ocelot

Daikon Ocelot Spaceman Spiff

Hmm... I guess I would still be the same, a human (my character is a human, and his name is my name in this forums, so nothing change much). But at least, I can try to date one of my Floran crew. In the game she chases me anywhere I go. Hmm... hmm... interesting.

8. SillyLeaf

SillyLeaf Aquatic Astronaut

Humans make a nice ingredient for Floran's culinary, ya know :V

9. Coalsack

Coalsack Void-Bound Voyager

Preen my feathers. After that, stroll around on my beautiful home bases. Then sit down and cry because all of them are empty and I feel lonely.

Sock of Retribution likes this.
  10. Daikon Ocelot

Don't worry, she's different. She's quite special. In fact she is the first crew I recruited, I can call her "First Mate".

11. SillyLeaf

SillyLeaf Aquatic Astronaut

Okay, if you find yourself inside a cauldron someday, don't say I didn't warn you :V

12. Ickura

Ickura Big Damn Hero

Lewd my alien self.

13. GoodGreenGuy

GoodGreenGuy Void-Bound Voyager

I am pretty sure I would just my characters collection of literally everything in the galaxy. Sure you could worry about things such as helping some poor villagers out, but if nobody is going to catalog every figurine, butterfly, piece of clothing, and dirt types someone may as well do them!

14. Pangaea

Pangaea Forum Moderator

I'm going to cook and eat @Moor Al-Malik if I become my main character. (;

SillyLeaf likes this.
  15. Daikon Ocelot

Well, I was thinking about going to the hot tub with her...
    Oh God... maybe indeed I look delicious. No wonder I encounter many cannibals in my adventures.

16. Sock of Retribution

Sock of Retribution Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Avali taste terrible. I'm immune!

17. Chucklenut

Chucklenut Void-Bound Voyager

totally just act cute as flop and maybe create some nice homes for some slimy fish

18. DemChanges

DemChanges Void-Bound Voyager

Leave this planet so the new generation of snowflake humans can destroy it completely in all the ways they like. Me as an individual can't change anything for the better, smart people are a minority so it's easier to pack the bags and abandon this sinking ship called planet earth and start over somewhere else.

AccountPrivacy and The Squid like this.
  19. VuesaMerced

VuesaMerced Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I would like to bath myself in an Ultimatum Juice filled bathtub. I would become some kind of space Obelix.

20. Gassy

Gassy Subatomic Cosmonaut

Haha Oh man! I don't even know which character I would "spawn in" as :rofl:
    There's just so many!!