1. If you're looking for help-related things (for example, the key rebinding tutorial), please check the FAQ and Q&A forum! A lot of the stickies from this forum have been moved there to clean up space.
    Dismiss Notice

What would you do if you turned into your main starbound character?

Discussion in 'Starbound Discussion' started by NoahGoldFox, Nov 21, 2014.

1. Presios Saiyan

Presios Saiyan Giant Laser Beams

As A saiyan I can:

1.Greet Hylotl people for recruitment as a favor to kill and eradicate all florans in planets.

2. Help the Hylotl to eradicate The Floran Homeworld via With the help of Hiraki Corale.

3. Claim the Floran homeword and renamed to Planet Bejita-Hiraki, Then Put a set of laws to the Floran to cooperate with the Hylotl whatever they feel like it or not.

4. Use the distress signal to the survivors of the saiyan race from outer space, Then Put a set of laws: Restricting stabbing and killing The Hylotl without the weapons getting destoryed by vaporizing it. Also put a set of laws but for the Saiyans only.

5. Put up a Saiyan, Floran jail who broke the law, And Set up Japanese human settlements on Planet Hiraki.

6. Let the Floran give up of stabbing to people. ( So evil to the Florans, But good to Hylotl and Not sure about the saiyans.)

7. Let the Hylotl victory party begin!

2. GameFreakAaron

GameFreakAaron Aquatic Astronaut

well i for one if the rules apply to being turned into your favorite character would become a glitch wonder how the heck i function considering i now have no organs figure out how to use my ship through trial and error mostly error find a floran planet and claim a wife through battle then proceed to build my own castle and fullfill the rest of my life tending to the affairs of the people and advance anyone who follows me into an age of peace until of course other players come to my planet and wrek like the saiyan which would then start a huge war between my followers the floran and the saiyan this war will then last for thousands of years with no clear victory leaving galaxies in ruin untill finally there is a clear victor who that will be i have no idea nor can i becasue even though glitch last a long time they can not last forever and hopefully some of my decendants (however the heck glitch work in that aspect i have no idea) will be able to start an era of peace or at least the guise of peace and allow for at least a mutual understanding of the races in the war to propel the new era into prosperity and peace.

The Squid likes this.
  3. Treldent02

Treldent02 Orbital Explorer

My old character was a Glitch, haven't played the none-nightlies in ages, though.

I would probably try to expand my village, which has a massive lab over-looking it. I would also NEVER go near tentacle planets!

4. shaun4519

shaun4519 Phantasmal Quasar

frankly you would probably go insane if didn't find your friends quick see: avali culture
    what I would do is I'd atempt peace in the universe under the mask of zero as I'm a peglaci.
    I would also try to find out what happened to the giants though having a suspicion avians are the giants
    I would Kill any who work under the apex dictator "miniknog"!:viking:down with the Miniknog

Last edited: Nov 25, 2014
    Heartstrings likes this.
  5. Will Liferider

Will Liferider Ketchup Robot

If I was stuck as a Starbound character, I would have be stuck inside a computer. Therefore, to get out of the computer, I would just open a window

Auraknight likes this.
  6. turbonugget

turbonugget Orbital Explorer

Didn't you post this same thread, twice, a few months back, and the first time you got banned because of creepy comments on your end?

7. FloomRide

FloomRide Cosmic Narwhal

What would I do?

sit at my computer and search the universe-wide net for Starbound forums.

8. Auraknight

Auraknight Weight of the Sky

wonder why, oh dear lord why, do I not use Armour and instead run around bare- chest-plated with a racoon hood on.

9. Tymon

Tymon Cosmic Narwhal

I'd probably end up kidnapped and used as a 'companion' for a cute avian girl, and then shoved into a sarcophagus with her at the end. (I mean, as creepy as this sounds, that is what avians do with humans. apparently they like to interbreed with them. At least from what I deduced from a lot of the avian quotes towards my human, and a lot of their furniture's lore >.>)

10. Divoratore

Divoratore Void-Bound Voyager

Destroy the Agaran Pods in the prison of the ship and start talking in third person,then starting to eat human flesh.Also,think why my ship is made of flesh and bones,and how can it fly.

11. ganessaroland

ganessaroland Pangalactic Porcupine

I laughed hysterically when I saw " Delete system32 file.

Last edited: Dec 8, 2014
  12. DukeOfRiven

DukeOfRiven Giant Laser Beams

Die, probably.

Not intentionally, mind, but have you played Starbound? It's the fall that's going to kill you...

The Squid likes this.
  13. Heartstrings

Heartstrings Giant Laser Beams

Don't you have a cloning machine on board your ship?

I'd go into shock over a large number of issues. I couldn't stand to move away from a house I loved in my childhood, how could I possibly stand losing contact with everybody I ever knew, on top of being stranded in another universe, having a swapped gender, out of fuel on an alien ship I don't know how to operate?

Unless it works like it does in the game, then cut out the don't know how to operate bit.

14. DukeOfRiven

Well that raises all sort of existential questions, and I am of the opinion that the clone is not the original.

15. Heartstrings

Soul-transfer machine then? I could write up an in-universe explanation...

16. Sojurn

Sojurn Void-Bound Voyager

mmmmmm lets see.
    1. Blink a few times relising some how I'm now not on earth or likely in the same univers or dimention as I was born in.
    2. Take stock of my suroundings and face paw.
    3. sigh and get use to the idea I'm now a female Felin and hope nothng quarky turns up from that fact.
    4. get down to figure out how to use the ship and other items I now have use of.
    5. Find a decent sized Felin town and live there and hope no one else that was ported to the game find me.

17. DukeOfRiven

How do all you mod-race people know your mod-race would even be canon? How do you know you won't wake up as a Perfectly Generic Item?

You have no mouth... yet you must scream...

The Squid likes this.
  18. Heartstrings

Fixed that for you.

19. Sojurn

Sojurn Void-Bound Voyager

oh well if that is the case then it wouldn't matter any more as I would have entered oblivion and no longer being alive or exsiting would no longer care. :cool:

20. baltosaa

baltosaa Pangalactic Porcupine

I'd be confused.
    I'd also think "This is pretty cool.".
    Although I wouldn't be able to go out in public anymore.....cause Humans. :/