1. If you're looking for help-related things (for example, the key rebinding tutorial), please check the FAQ and Q&A forum! A lot of the stickies from this forum have been moved there to clean up space.
    Dismiss Notice

What would you do if you turned into your main starbound character?

Discussion in 'Starbound Discussion' started by NoahGoldFox, Nov 21, 2014.

1. NoahGoldFox

NoahGoldFox Phantasmal Quasar

Like what would you do and stuff if you just became your main starbound character, and everyone is in the same universe(like a HUGE server). :3 i would find a avian village and live there happily. ;3 and also have soem hatchlings~

2. DJFlare84

DJFlare84 Spaceman Spiff

Immediately go to my on-board computer in my ship.

And play Starbound.

... in Starbound.

3. UltraSnaky

UltraSnaky Pangalactic Porcupine

wonder what the fuck happened and how a strictly 2D game would transition into real life

4. Severite

Severite Subatomic Cosmonaut

I dunno. What difficulty mode do I come in as? If its the current stable "normal", then Im going exploring! And making myself a super awesome amazing planet base, that fills th e whole planet

5. LethalShade

LethalShade Scruffy Nerf-Herder

"The same thing we do every night, Pinky - try to take over the world!"

Jokes aside, I would firstly be extremely disturbed by my new mechanical body (Glitch ftw). Then I would lead a nomadic lifestyle, traveling across the whole universe, satisfying my dreams of grandeur that can't be fulfilled in the real world, and shattering any fool standing on my way to power.

(And form the Glitch-only band "Rage Against the Meatlings")

Last edited: Nov 21, 2014
  6. Feathery Dust

Feathery Dust Spaceman Spiff

Once I'm done with the whole "WHAT ON AVALON IS GOING ON!?" I'd try to find all of my friends.
    And then along with everyone on the nexus and whoever wishes to join we'd make a huge settlement and be awesome.
    Oh wait I'll be an Avali then I'll already be awesome.

rhomboid likes this.
  7. Owl_Stalker

Owl_Stalker Guest

Day 1

I've discovered that I have no idea what the heck I need to use the teleporter. I tried kicking it, jumping on it, even dumping KFC on it. The KFC have some results, but I still can't beam down.

Day 2

Today I discovered that sitting in the pilot chair doesn't make helpful things pop up. I just sit there. WHAT DO I DO?!?!

8. Feathery Dust

Day 1
    I have absolutely no idea how this ship works, I'm used to have buttons for everything on the screen how do I do that!?
    Day 17
    I'm starting to starve.. I'm out of food and a way to get off the ship. HELP ME!
    Day 211
    I finally figured out how to leave the ship! Too bad I starved to death about 170 days ago.

Aikiro42 likes this.
  9. Yzzey

Yzzey Heliosphere

1: Figure out how to spaceship.
    2: FIND DERRICK

10. Feathery Dust

The moment I find you I shall join you for that cause!

11. M C

M C Parsec Taste Tester

mate with all the other races to find out if it actually works and what would pop out.

12. Tamorr

Tamorr Supernova

I would adventure in my own way, explore, build, farm, and live out my life happily. :)

13. Ignify

Ignify Phantasmal Quasar

I would be the berry best that there ever was...

Step 1: Lovate suitable planet to grow Coralcreeps *cough* strawberries *cough*

Step 2: [Cult following plans go here]

Step 3: Envelope all of the known universe in sweet strawberry jam.

14. Beatrice

Beatrice Spaceman Spiff

I would totally play my role I invented for my main character. (Dr.) Beatrice Memmo is an archaeologist; highly intelligent, but also cynical, arrogant and maybe a bit too confident about herself. Searching for ancient treasures, hey - even if it was accidentally in the hands of some unimportant, minor persons.

[​IMG]

All for science! (and money)

And I certainly would live on my home planet, where Beatrice also lives. :)

Pingeh, rhomboid, Yzzey and 1 other person like this.
  15. Litagano Motscoud

Litagano Motscoud Master Astronaut

Go on a genocidal crusade because I have a huge stick up my ass I'm a Hylotl.

16. Wishbogey

Wishbogey Void-Bound Voyager

I'd most certainly be scared of the hideous monsters on my home planet. Hide in my ship. Die of hunger.

17. Colaymorak

Colaymorak Big Damn Hero

Figure out how to make my ship work. Get even more horribly lost. Try to determine why I am now a member of the opposite sex, and a bird.

18. Ehksidian

Ehksidian Spaceman Spiff

I would be horribly scared, confused, and wonder where the heck I was before promptly flipping my shit about why I wasn't me anymore.
    Then I would curl into the fetal position, whimper, cry, and repeat until I got hungry enough to stand up and get some food. Which I wouldn't have.
    Cue more freaking out and panicking at the prospect of starvation! Yaaaay!

LazerusKI likes this.
  19. Starbug

Starbug Guest

Uninstall the game to see what happens.

20. LazerusKI

LazerusKI Phantasmal Quasar

I would run around for a while and be happy, cause im a robot now (or a being made of energy...could not decide so far)
    Then i would start to wipe out the local creatures, stockpile food and start to explore the universe.