1. If you're looking for help-related things (for example, the key rebinding tutorial), please check the FAQ and Q&A forum! A lot of the stickies from this forum have been moved there to clean up space.
    Dismiss Notice

What would you do if you turned into your current starbound character?

Discussion in 'Starbound Discussion' started by NoahGoldFox, Sep 5, 2016.

1. Catherine Franz

Catherine Franz Spaceman Spiff

The Occasus is still hiring..they might give an exception to some SPECIAL individuals...

2. theflamingchuthulu

theflamingchuthulu Big Damn Hero

Florans? maybe both. Maybe girls are fuzzy and guys are rough? Sound about right.

3. theflamingchuthulu

Not sure what an "ushanka" is. But yeah, ninja/samurai hylotl stuff, or be a glitch knight.

4. BlueTheChucklingManiac

BlueTheChucklingManiac Void-Bound Voyager

Its a Hat that covers a lot of the head including the Ears which is nice for cold places

5. The Avelon

The Avelon Phantasmal Quasar

I suppose I would go outside and beam up.

Then I would do things that I can't post about because Kawa designed my species and according to lore, if I have a free hand and five minutes...

Well. Felins might not be the best race to turn into.

6. Kordharin

Kordharin Big Damn Hero

Well, let me think…

1) Leave the Protectorate. I don't need a bunch of people saying unity is the only way.

2) Build My Own Ship. I don't want to have something everyone else has, so let The Sun-Touched Eclipse soar amongst the stars!

3) Be a jerk, a real knee-biter. Some of you may get the reference.

4) Figure out what I'm gonna do when the universe comes to attack me. (I probably would have a bounty on my head. Bounty Hunters, beware of my stupidly over-powered, custom-built weapons!)

5) Make a base in the core of a planet. And maybe change a Barren planet into my own tentacle monster.

6) A whole bunch of other stuff that I won't bother to list right now…

7. theflamingchuthulu

Oh, never seen one in-game, didn't know they were called that. :)

8. Theguywhoisrightbehindyou

Theguywhoisrightbehindyou Space Spelunker

become a world destroying monster, i already have a character that is like it. eye monster really does like destruction using watering cans a bit 2 much
    I AM ALL SEEING BECAUSE I HAVE ONE EYE
    DONT KNOW HOW THAT WORKS
    DONT CARE THAT I DONT KNOW
    BOOM UNIVERSE DED I AFTER I PERFECT MY TROLL EGG ( fire fluffalo egg edited to spawn a unkillable tentacle spawner thing with a bunch of bombs )
    also i know im on the wrong thread for this, but whats the tentacle spawner id again? ( i cant get assets)

can i join u there because i tentacle thingy already
    (if this actually hapens im coming for u with my stuipidly op watering cans and weapons)

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 28, 2019
  9. Catherine Franz

Catherine Franz Spaceman Spiff

Maybe instead of adventuring, I'll go get a farm instead...no animals just the crops...ez money ez shipment via terramart thing that goes to space and no frickin monster hunting...

10. Theguywhoisrightbehindyou

noice but sort of boring unless if the plants are trying to eat you.... giant venus fly traps, anyone?

never mind my earlier post, i would first infiltrate the protectorate and steal some matter manipulators and technology, then escape and set up camp on a pirated ship, and create clones of important protectorate people and replace the real people with the clones, who would have all of the memories of the real ones, and use them to take down the protectorate. i would blame it on the ruin and let one person get away, who would eventually team up with ester and destroy the ruin. i would save them from the destruction and portray myself as the cultivator, after eating what remained as him. the person returns to their friends, unaware that I was eating the remains of the ruin. i would turn all of the tentacle monsters to my side and become an intergalactic threat and after becoming immortal, try to destroy the universe but get stopped by that person i spared. i get sealed away for several centuries, and eventually get released because the ruin came back and they needed me to fight him. i took the ruin's place and became a galactic overlord over 100000 universes. no more war, no more poverty, no more lack of food, in exchange for worshiping the flying tentacle monster

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 28, 2019
  11. ISaidNo2U

ISaidNo2U Subatomic Cosmonaut

"flupp flupp flupp wtf is happening"

12. Theguywhoisrightbehindyou

simple
    GALACTIC DOMONATION HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH
    fade to memes

13. NPete28

NPete28 Poptop Tamer

I would hunt down and kill every last member of the MiniKnog

14. Daikon Ocelot

Daikon Ocelot Spaceman Spiff

Well, I will have a Quagmutt as my pet then.

15. theflamingchuthulu

I'd have a Floran girlfriend.
    Me and Achaya forever!

Daikon Ocelot likes this.
  16. Theguywhoisrightbehindyou

OH NO ITS ME REPLACEMENT
    SEND IN thE WARRIORS!

17. Daikon Ocelot

Daikon Ocelot Spaceman Spiff

I think I would also try that kind of thing. I will try to date my Floran crew, Ululila. But I should ask her brother's persmission first, Kaida. He is an over protective person. :p
    Man, I think you would be a great antagonist. You know that good can't stand without the presence of evil, right?

18. Grifs

Grifs Void-Bound Voyager

There is no choice but to try and find a way off asap for survival. There is a catastrophic event by chance that an installed mod may become incompatible with another on an update, and I don't think you can access your Starbound folder from there! Time will freeze as I would be stuck on an endless loop of errors with the rest of the world. It's a ticking stasis prison on a universal scale!

19. Theguywhoisrightbehindyou

yes i do, and that is exactly why i am evil ( aside from u know, the fact that u can do whatever u want (:rofl:))
    i first started being evil on a pacifist minecraft server, and the kids there got wy better thanks to the fact that they had something to fite
    anyways wrong thread for this, but if u want an op weapon, just ask
    I HAVE ALL THE TENTACLES
    BOW PEOPLE
    BOW

also how do i keep me title tentacle wrangler
    i like it

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 5, 2019
  20. LegionUnknown

LegionUnknown Void-Bound Voyager

I will start leaving protectorate after annihilating the ruin and start creating a hidden empire at my own system
    And create a powerful weapon and indestructible armor that can surpass any powerful being's like [CLASSIFIED]
    And I will start creating an army annihilating every threat's that stand's in my way and also that destroy my own empire
    Further more I will welcome other races if they obey my rule and law and maintain order in my empire but were not brutal or/and removing all your freedom like other empire's
    I'm not Evil or Good being, I'm just a Neutral being maintain order is my main goal and discover the unknown.