What to do next?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by G0nz0uk, Nov 20, 2018.

1. G0nz0uk

G0nz0uk Space Hobo

Hello,

I'm got hooked on Stardew Valley on the Switch and have got quite far, but I'm now a little lost on where or what to do next.

My house is fully expanded with a wife and 2 kids, I have all the farm buildings with large crops early so nice gold and have opened up the desert mine, quarry and now have the green house and restored the community centre. The last part I did was get into that witches hut, but the dark shrines aren't for me as they seem to ruin your family which I want to keep. I see the wizard has some new buildings which seem a little pointless as I can get round quite quick.

I see I need to build up my relationships with the other characters in the game, but is there much else to do once you get to this level?

Bubbsart likes this.
    • Borodin

Borodin Oxygen Tank

Have you caught all the legendary fish?

Other than that and the social aspect of things, consider setting your own goals. Just as an example: create chests for each semi-precious stone in the game, and fill to a level of 10,000. Make every recipe in the game, etc.

Bubbsart likes this.
      • Ltfightr

Ltfightr Subatomic Cosmonaut

Also have you reached all the milestones? Save up to 10 million and get the golden clock. Found all the secret notes and done all of those missions. Bought or found all the statues in the game?
        Also there is always start a new game and marry someone else.

Bubbsart likes this.
        • Bubbsart

Bubbsart Space Hobo

Watch Dangerously Funny's videos on Stardew Valley. He has done some hilarious things in game, such as making villagers vanish off the map, to modding the game in various ways!! You could also pay 50K gold in game and divorce your spouse for a new start.