1. If you're looking for help-related things (for example, the key rebinding tutorial), please check the FAQ and Q&A forum! A lot of the stickies from this forum have been moved there to clean up space.
    Dismiss Notice

What should I do after finishing the main quest?

Discussion in 'Starbound Discussion' started by skeletonburger, Feb 10, 2018.

1. skeletonburger

skeletonburger Void-Bound Voyager

Right after finishing the last main quest, I thought volume of the whole main quest is kinda weak.
    So now I'm looking for a side quest/extended quest mods.
    Before installing those mods, I just want to ask you what should I do after finishing the main quest.

2. Thrifty K

Thrifty K Aquatic Astronaut

Ma homie, fam, I would recommend completing vaults, doin' some mad buildin' (if yo into that crazy bizz) fishin' (which be mad weak) and not really anythin' else, yo. :diving::diving:

3. Gasboy

Gasboy Subatomic Cosmonaut

I build like mad.

4. ItsDaPervert

ItsDaPervert Title Not Found

Sort all the stuff you hoarded on your ship and make the interior both functional and good-looking. After that, go find a barren or scorched planet, build a structure that looks like a giant battleship that crashed a long time ago (most satisfying when using Frackin Universe because of the power generator and wiring stuff) and have a few deadbeats move in. And, most importantly, listen to some Post-Rock while you do this. Personally, I can highly recommend MONO but everything that´s dark and ambient should work.