1. If you're looking for help-related things (for example, the key rebinding tutorial), please check the FAQ and Q&A forum! A lot of the stickies from this forum have been moved there to clean up space.
    Dismiss Notice

What makes your skin crawl?

Discussion in 'Starbound Discussion' started by Mr.You, Apr 3, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LordChickenMan

LordChickenMan Zeromus

This.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Makes my skin crawl.

2. Jimlad 42

Jimlad 42 Supernova

PUT THAT IN A SPOILER!!! NOW!

3. LordChickenMan

LordChickenMan Zeromus

naaaah bro, you do it

4. Baradrim

Baradrim Big Damn Hero

Burrowing mobs

5. Marokutai

Marokutai Scruffy Nerf-Herder

A really convincing transgender. Its not that they're transgender its how well they pull it off :speechless:

6. Softenik

Softenik Pangalactic Porcupine

I get super-scared when in Terraria normal monsters became to hard in hard mode...

-Let's kill some zombies!
    -NO! - said ghosty-knight.

7. Mr.You

Mr.You Void-Bound Voyager

(FINALLY BACK! HOPEFULLY)

Well, it has been a while since I last checked this forum at all. I comes back to this post being from 4 pages around the time I left, to 9?!

I hate reading all these post of scary stuff, for example chickenman <- asshole for making me see those scary picture.

8. Eight

Eight Pangalactic Porcupine

The redead in Legend of Zelda.
    I'll just sneak past n... :saywhat: SCREAM!

Alexblex likes this.
  9. Those two-headed slug babies from Silent Hill 4. They'd scare me, even in a 2D environment.
    Also, the inmates from the Shalebridge Cradle level in Thief: Deadly Shadows. Yes.

10. Stompopolos

Stompopolos Gotta Catch 'em All! Mk.2

Insane people, the asylum inmates (and their disembodied screams) in Bully used to make me shit myself. Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaally fast creatures as well.

11. Zouleena

Zouleena Pangalactic Porcupine

...actually, also, any baby-face in any game movie. Like the baby in Trainspotting, or even the empty doll head at the beginning of Titanic. *shudders* I won't touch a movie/game if i know there's one in there. just sad/creepy.

12. MrCreeper123125

MrCreeper123125 Zeromus

Nothing lol...

13. Zolthan

Zolthan Space Spelunker

You know what really makes my skin crawl? Moose... Dirty bastards need to die! But really, spiders... All kinds of spiders...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.