1. If you need help with your pre-order or technical support for Starbound, please use the support forum instead. Do not post Starbound-related things here.

What is the List of Titles you can achieve here?

Discussion in 'General Forum Help' started by FirnenYT, Feb 27, 2016.

1. FirnenYT

FirnenYT Void-Bound Voyager

I looked all over Google, but I did not find an answer to my question.
    What are the titles you can get (e.g: Oxygen Tank, Space Hobo, etc.) and how do you get them?

Thanks

2. Jonesy

Jonesy Sarif's Attack Kangaroo Forum Moderator

There was a list some time ago, but it seems to have been lost at some point.

Basically, you get a new title whenever you get a certain amount of points, awarded automatically for milestones with posts made, likes received, days registered, etc. Stuff you'd do as an active member of the forum.

3. FirnenYT

FirnenYT Void-Bound Voyager

Ah, ok. Thanks!

4. Dunto

Dunto Guest

5. TTStooge

TTStooge Big Damn Hero

Good example of a specific point title would be "Lucky Number 13", I'm pretty sure you can figure out how to get that one.

6. ObliviPop

ObliviPop Yeah, You!

you have confused me.

7. TTStooge

TTStooge Big Damn Hero

Don't see what's so confusing about it.
    You need 13 Points to get the "Lucky Number 13" title.

8. Glitchspeare

Glitchspeare Void-Bound Voyager

Wait, it isn't possible to change them on command, is it? I mean, once you unlock a new one, you immediately get it and you can't change back. Right?

9. Hel

Hel ✨ Johto's Finest ✨ Forum Moderator

Yeah once you have a specific amount of points you keep that title, and cannot go back to any ones you had previously.

I heard there are some special titles for meeting certain requirements on the forum, and some people (mainly Moderators and CF Staff) have their own title to show.

10. Glitchspeare

Glitchspeare Void-Bound Voyager

Ah, okay. I thought so, but thanks for clearing that up for me.

11. SilverCatChuckles?

SilverCatChuckles? Void-Bound Voyager

well umm i guess im seal broken

for now that is im guessing but what i cant figure out is what the hell it means