1. Welcome to the Starbound support forums. Please check the support FAQs before posting: http://playstarbound.com/support

Closed What if my Gold Tier name request is taken?

Discussion in 'Starbound Support' started by Finn The Bin, Apr 26, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Finn The Bin

Finn The Bin Space Hobo

If I want to pay for a Gold Tier donation, and the name I suggest is already taken, what happens then? do I get something else or do I have to simply choose a different name? I don't want to commit 30 Quid to find out I cant put my name in the game. If I cant, I'll just do silver tier.

2. Selvon

Selvon Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Then your name is already going to be in the NPC pool? And it's not a problem? o_O

3. The developers will ask you for an alternate name I believe.

FrozenFlame and OmnipotentEntity like this.
  4. Profound Madness

Profound Madness Big Damn Hero

.. Scenario 1): You get your name in the name pool. Scenario 2): Your name is already in the name pool so you get to put yet another name in the pool. Win, win, win situation. No worries.

5. NabuK

NabuK Void-Bound Voyager

As other, i think u don't have to worry about that... U will be very unlucky if ur npc name was all ready in use!!! But if it was the case be sure the devs have a solution for u!

6. Mega Man X

Mega Man X Industrial Terraformer

Like the other post already said, the Devs will most likely ask you for a different name.

7. OmnipotentEntity

OmnipotentEntity Code Monkey Forum Administrator

If that happens you'd be extra lucky, because we will ask *both* of you for another name, so it's like you get 2 entries.

Locking as resolved.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.