1. If you're looking for help-related things (for example, the key rebinding tutorial), please check the FAQ and Q&A forum! A lot of the stickies from this forum have been moved there to clean up space.
    Dismiss Notice

What Exactly Is The USCM?

Discussion in 'Starbound Discussion' started by VoltageHero, Dec 8, 2013.

1. SilvisMoon

SilvisMoon Big Damn Hero

I just think that because humans in there are wearing jump suits which are orange, there are apex posters, and the place is beat up

2. Incendiary

Incendiary Ketchup Robot

Okay after reading a few codexes I can confirm they are in fact all human.

3. skywerewolf

skywerewolf Astral Cartographer

would be kind of cool to see an apex-human coalition dungeon.

4. SilvisMoon

SilvisMoon Big Damn Hero

So, what would be the apex posters and the codex I found?

5. skywerewolf

It's based off the meme "Rustling your jimmies" witch shows the calm face of a gorilla smiling.

6. SilvisMoon

SilvisMoon Big Damn Hero

Ok, but the codex I found, wait memes are things that humans make, case closed I guess.

7. Incendiary

Incendiary Ketchup Robot

"Humans are a strange species. Equal parts territorial and adventurous, they are somewhat unpredictable to deal with. They seem to have only the most rudimentary understanding of other species in the universe, and a childlike desire for knowledge.",

"The latter trait makes me consider whether they might be valuable allies. Scouting parties made up of people who are too driven to give up, but too naive to understand what they find. I will speak to Big Ape and Thornwing about the possibility of meeting with the human delegate, should one exist."

It's Greenfinger talking about humans specifically and then going to talk to Big Ape about humans later.

Also, the id of that codex is bunkerhumans

8. Infernisle

Infernisle Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Unclean Salivating Corndog Masticators

Hatsya Souji and druid like this.
  9. skywerewolf

So... people at the state fair?

10. SilvisMoon

SilvisMoon Big Damn Hero

Oh, by the way, on these forums you might just be my new rival, just like on terraria forums, but it wasn't you. Want to have a debate about the miniknog?

11. Infernisle

Infernisle Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Exactly.

12. skywerewolf

I knew it! they really did bring the state fair to space! you jerks! how could you do such a thing!?

13. Incendiary

Incendiary Ketchup Robot

Or was it me? And the miniknog are apex, I haven't read many codexes on them.

14. Shhmio

Shhmio Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Untied Space Colonial Marines.

15. Aviakio

Aviakio Weight of the Sky

To end confusion:
    [​IMG]

16. SilvisMoon

SilvisMoon Big Damn Hero

No, i've been to the apartments and read some lore and I don't think miniknog are apex, by the way, would you consider yourself a starbound theorist?

17. Incendiary

Incendiary Ketchup Robot

No, not at all, I'm just ineterested in the lore and figure I can share my findings digging through codexes. I'll see what I can dig up in miniknog then.

18. Aviakio

Aviakio Weight of the Sky

http://playstarbound.com/introducing-the-apex/
    Unless of course you mean the ministry itself, but it's hard to tell. They are lead by Big Ape though.

19. Attribule

Attribule Scruffy Nerf-Herder

United States Chess Masters.

The reason they attack you on sight is because they're VERY serious about their chess and don't like outsiders interrupting them. Ever wonder why there are so many tables and chairs around the facilities? Play areas.

20. SilvisMoon

SilvisMoon Big Damn Hero

Oh, i was going to ask you to join a team i made up...