1. If you're looking for help-related things (for example, the key rebinding tutorial), please check the FAQ and Q&A forum! A lot of the stickies from this forum have been moved there to clean up space.
    Dismiss Notice

What do you think of the "Combat part 1: Shields" post?

Discussion in 'Starbound Discussion' started by Narutoman, Mar 12, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Breather

Breather Oxygen Tank

It looks better than a lot of games. Most games don't really focus on combat, and you just sorta slash, use a spell, etc.

2. JohnDevince

JohnDevince Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Man I think shields add a whole new concept to the game! Too bad any magic related class won't have any-WAIT!-Maybe there will be magic shields...
    hehehe
    ~ John

3. Breather

Breather Oxygen Tank

I'm pretty sure Tiy said that there won't be magic in the game. :(

4. Narutoman

Narutoman Void-Bound Voyager

Exactly! :)
    Awwww why not? that would be so fun

5. Alec

Alec Big Damn Hero

Shield iz gud, shield + super awesome lazer weapon = Better

6. Space Core

Space Core Pangalactic Porcupine

[​IMG]
    I was bored so i decided to brush up a bit, you put alot of stuff onto it for it to be proper pixel art, very hard to get any detail into a space that small i might revise this not a hundred percent happy with the lighting, any way take care, and if any one else wants some pixel art give me a heads up.

7. Narutoman

Is this mine just in pixelated more? If it is thank you for making it look what i wanted to look like in a more pixelated way :D
    If you just thought of it, very nice :up: I :love: it

8. Space Core

yep its yours, as i said i was bored and i need good subjects to practice, and i had never done a shield before.

9. Narutoman

Amazing job for a first time on a shield! I put it right under mine on the front page of the thread for every1 to see :)

10. Space Core

Well i'm glad you like it, you need anything else you know where to find me.

11. Narutoman

Thank you :)

12. Vargus

Vargus Big Damn Hero

The focus on immersion with this game is great. I really like that they are trying to add new experiences to the 2d sidescrolling type game. The combat system seems like it will be awesome and fun to play. On that note, I will be needing to buy myself a new mouse for this games release since mine broke. lol

13. Narutoman

Haha mind if i ask how? Or did your mouse randomly catch on fire

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.