1. If you're looking for help-related things (for example, the key rebinding tutorial), please check the FAQ and Q&A forum! A lot of the stickies from this forum have been moved there to clean up space.
    Dismiss Notice

What do you expect the Soundtrack to be like?

Discussion in 'Starbound Discussion' started by DarkDXZ, Mar 12, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarkDXZ

DarkDXZ Phantasmal Quasar

Since Tiy said that they've got some musicians in there...
    What do YOU think will the Soundtrack sound like?

All we know now: "we want it to be retro using modern synths." - Tiy.

Do you want to hear Super Meat Boy-esque fierce, fast-paced music, or maybe ambient themes, gracefully playing in the background?

Discuss it right now, right here.

2. StarMetal25

StarMetal25 Phantasmal Quasar

Space sounds, that would be epic xD

3. DarkDXZ

DarkDXZ Phantasmal Quasar

Hmm...
    What about that?
    *coughYrimircough*

4. kesvalk

kesvalk Cosmic Narwhal

what about one tune that are procedurally altered depending on the world, a ice world would have a more pacific pacing while a lava world would have a more fierce beat...

5. Zoraculus

Zoraculus Smile Guy

I expect something like this when i'm travelling through the infinite space.

6. LemonRobot

LemonRobot Phantasmal Quasar

I imagine this;

while I travel through space.

7. Arcadiax

Arcadiax Guest

They seem to be keeping sounds and music a big secret at the moment, I have my suspicions that they may have some randomly chosen qualities to them.

8. Zoraculus

Zoraculus Smile Guy

I love Majora's Mask, this music just freaks me out, as well as most of the musics of it :up:.

9. SagginPT

SagginPT Space Penguin Leader

either this or shitty muffled 8 bit music. if the game doesn't have either it I'll just turn off the music and play this instead.

10. Breather

Breather Oxygen Tank

Hmmm, well i'd expect to be more 8-bit. But, who knows. However, i really hope they make more like what yrimir used for his teaser trailer.

Nevermind, first official video came out today. I guess it's gonna sound like that.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.