What Did Your Character End Up Looking Like?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by CowsGoM00, Aug 24, 2016.

1. CowsGoM00

CowsGoM00 Subatomic Cosmonaut

I was so psyched when I found out that you could customize your character in Stardew Valley! I love it when games give you this option. I feel like it makes the game more personal...but maybe too personal for me. Every time I get the option to customize a character, I somehow end up with a character looking like myself, even if I try my hardest not to. So this time, I was determined to make a unique character! But, over time (and thanks to some awesome mods) my character slowly turned into a mini me. But hey, why mess with perfection? :)

What about you guys? Was there a specific theme or feel you were going for when making your character, or were you just too excited about playing the game to care?

upload_2016-8-24_15-57-21.png

2nd Lieutenant Raoni and CjBeats like this.
    • Lilliput

Lilliput Supernova

CjBeats likes this.
    • LuthienNightwolf

LuthienNightwolf Oxygen Tank

Two saves, same exact character on both. lol I dunno, she's just kind of my default when I make humanoid characters (most of my OC's are anthro/Furry, so humans are a bit rare for me). I use the same red hair and green eyes (see my icon) for my Minecraft skin as well. I've never really given her her own name, she just gets the same name as my main anthro OC since that's what most of my friends call me.

Stardew Valley: Welcome Black Magic.png

Vs. Minecraft: minecraft me.jpg

• Skittee

Skittee Void-Bound Voyager

My other character looks like this:
        [​IMG]

My first character looks like me, with short brown hair and turquoise eyes.

CjBeats likes this.
        • CjBeats

CjBeats Weight of the Sky

upload_2016-8-24_21-39-26.png Here is my loving farmer. (i don't have any other pictures)

He pretty much just looks like me with the hair and clothes, he just doesn't have glasses cause I don't like giving my characters glasses. I really really like these types of hair styles on character's, so when I saw this was available I was really happy.

• Corraidhín

Corraidhín Supernova

Hrrm... I feel an urge to draw a sketch of my farmer... and put the in-game sprite as a side by side comparison.

This is what he looks like in game :3

20160823035255_1.jpg

3 hour sketch! I ve always seen my farmer as a artist/explorer who makes a living on a forest in Stardew Valley c:

Jaune.jpg

(ill finish it later)

Last edited: Aug 29, 2016
            • Lysa

Lysa Space Penguin Leader

Amazing artistic talent in these pictures you've all drawn of your characters (this thread and the prev thread that was linked in here). Kinda looks like you give your characters full character traits when you start them? I never think to do that. And I can't draw for toffee's. LOL. Any pictures I use are usually pinched from google images, oops.

LuthienNightwolf and Corraidhín like this.
              • Corraidhín

Corraidhín Supernova

Hey thats all right, I have an odd curse... when I create a character, I cant think of ANYTHING I would like to build them on... then as my character "grew up" he eventually changed from one thing into another, and then into that lol. Extremely fickle. Its never too late to draw too :3

LuthienNightwolf likes this.
                • Minimanta

Minimanta Spaceman Spiff

This is what my favorite farmer (from my first save file) ended up looking like:
                  FarmerMini.png
                  She wears space boots (dyed brown... that purple color had to go >.>), the lucky bow, the iridium band and the burglar's ring.

I just went for a cute farmer girl look. I've always liked gingers and I fell hard for those green overalls, so that's why she ended up with that look.
                  She looks nothing like me thoughX3

MissKiki and Corraidhín like this.
                  • Corraidhín

Corraidhín Supernova

So much green! does it not happen that you mistake your own bow by a plant and try to cut the thing in front of you, to realize it was on your head the whole time? >w<

• Minimanta

Minimanta Spaceman Spiff

Ahaha, no that never happened xD
                      But yes, I like green a lot, it's not my favorite color but it is a lovely color <3

Corraidhín likes this.
                      • ciphermandy

ciphermandy 2.7182818284590...

*Points at my avatar*

It's hard to see, but she has deep green eyes. It was really just a matter of me playing around with the colors until they "fit."

MrToni300 and CjBeats like this.
                        • Dwarfus

Dwarfus Big Damn Hero

20160828040413_1.jpg
                          Her name is Zoey and I love her.

CowsGoM00 and Corraidhín like this.
                          • RaineShadow

RaineShadow Industrial Terraformer

(I'd like to post mine, but the image doesn't show. Can anyone help me?)
                            Gah, nevermind, I was using the wrong code :facepalm:

Anyway, here's mine. :casper:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 28, 2016
                            • Corraidhín

Corraidhín Supernova

Nice look :3 btw when the link you use breaks, its always possible to simply upload the file directly! its a lot easier imho. I ve tried linking from other websites and the link just breaks, so uploading is a safe alternative!

• RaineShadow

RaineShadow Industrial Terraformer

Thank you <3 She's actually randomized, but from a different randomizer as I planned everything before I began playing. I also give her a different hat every season so she isn't too boring.

Thanks for the advice as well, I didn't even realize I could have just directly uploaded it.

Corraidhín likes this.
                                • marimivo

marimivo Void-Bound Voyager

The first time I decided to customize the mini-me the result was very funny. I ended up looking like a female version of Mario from Mario Brothers lol (it wasn't on purpose) Unfortunately (or not) I dont have any pictures of that.

WilliamZ and Corraidhín like this.
                                  • Red_Rose

Red_Rose Phantasmal Quasar

The girl I've made Gothic a bit and I have 2 other guys just are alright.

• WilliamZ

WilliamZ Phantasmal Quasar

I'm bald and use beard without the mustache, we could have at least a goatee in the game, needless to say that my character doesn't look anything like me xD

[​IMG]

I change his look in every station, I don't like too much of this beard because makes me look above the age of the bachelorettes of the game.

CowsGoM00 likes this.
                                      • Sabram

Sabram Starship Captain