Question What did you get for Christmas?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Bonabopn, Dec 25, 2015.

?

How was your haul?

1. Good stuff!

16 vote(s)
    51.6%
  2. Disappointing.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Meh.

3 vote(s)
    9.7%
  4. Spending time with my loved ones is more important.

12 vote(s)
    38.7%
  1. Bonabopn

Bonabopn Fluffiest Squirrel

Hello everyone, merry xmas! :D
    I hope you got nice presents!
    What did you guys get?
    Here's a list of what i got:
    • clothes
    • chocolate
    • more clothes
    • more chocolate
    • money (towards ipad fund)
    • more chocolate
    • an ipad (I paid for most of it though)
    • woken up at 6am
    • can i go back to bed now

2. Faeryheart

Faeryheart Weight of the Sky

Maybe what I voted for sounds cheesy, but since I didn't had proper wishes for christmas, I didn't care about the gifts much :p
    But I got lots and lots of sweets, money, my moms gift was to pay some new clothes for me and yeah.. Some stuff on a game I play and some nice drawings from people from this forum, some are not finished yet, so I have more to look forward to :3
    Oh, and I also got a huge alcohol bottle from my landslord.. that I gave to my dad because I don't drink :p

3. Brassqund

Brassqund Hard-To-Destroy Reptile

Clothes, a 3ds xl, chocolate, more clothes, a shampoo bottle... (Playboy shampoo... seriously mom? :rofl:)
    And that's it I think :p

4. skydart

skydart Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Since that answer can't be given up there: just nothing. Nobody for presents to give to, or to receive from. :catface: But still alive and that is kind of a gift, too.

5. Diamond Dog

Diamond Dog Guest

6. Zebe

Zebe Space Kumquat

cheap giftcard, cheap giftcard, clothes, CHOCOLATE, clothes, a slightly less cheap giftcard, MONEY, a sad pair of socks, MORE CHOCOLATE, a giftcard I actually have use for
    Practically the same things I got last year and the year before that. I do appreciate them all but the socks were just sad

Faeryheart likes this.
  7. Diamond Dog

Diamond Dog Guest

I made a crappy picture of sad socks but its too large dammit.

Zebe likes this.
  8. PyreStarite

PyreStarite Space Kumquat

I gots:

A Lego Senate Commandos from my Sibling
    An Eevee Plushie from my Sibling
    Candy in my stocking
    A variety of gift cards
    Clothes (From just about everyone else)
    And (Because I didn't state what I wanted) Running Boards for my truck from my parents.

9. Jonesy

Jonesy Sarif's Attack Kangaroo Forum Moderator

I got;

A copy of Mad Max (the game, that is). Quite enjoyable so far, since it's been a long time since I played a vehicular combat game.
    The complete Watchmen anthology. About halfway through, and fascinated so far. I'm not usually a huge fan of printed comics, and I already know the basics of what's going to happen based on the film (not to mention a video comparing the events of the film to the comic), but still.
    A book on the history of the Fallout series. Sadly lacking on the Fallout 4 front, and largely based on things in the game instead of their development, but not bad otherwise.
    A vinyl Fallout figurine, which you don't know what it is until you open it. I got the Cyborg perk's version of Vault Boy.
    A Game of Thrones cup. Sadly not a goblet, but I'm tempted to find some parts and change that.
    A new alarm clock. The old one's buttons are getting too sticky to reset if the power goes out.
    Money and gift cards. Might pick up a copy of Dragon Age: Origins sometime.

10. krawky398

krawky398 Ketchup Robot

I got...
    - A Yoda Pez dispenser
    - Two pairs of pajama pants
    - A much-needed set of bed sheets
    - A new heavy coat since I've only had a light one
    - Ducktales Remastered
    - A tiny rubber Acguy
    - A pack of Gundam Wing cards
    - A Wii U with Mario 3D World and Nintendo Land
    - A Wii U Pro Controller
    - Super Smash Bros for Wii U

I'm... honestly a bit disappointed I got Smash over Xenoblade. But still, a pretty good year!

11. Crossfang

Crossfang Supernova

I got :

Christmas

Nibolas O Anelbozas likes this.
  12. Kashmir

Kashmir Giant Laser Beams

I don't receive gifts from others. So I bought myself a new robe, slippers, pillow and a thick blanket. Not necessarily for Christmas, but it's going to get really cold here.
    I am looking for a ball cap that says 'Wibbly Wobbly Timey Wimey' on it. That would be the ultimate gift to myself.

13. Corraidhín

Corraidhín Supernova

I got um...

A couple skins for LoL
    a VERY fluffy sort of water proof jacket
    a Smash bros 3ds
    borderlands 2 GOTY
    Mighty No.9

and lots of wishes from friends and family alike :3

Faeryheart likes this.
  14. lemon flavoured

lemon flavoured Aquatic Astronaut

This stuff:

[​IMG]

Plus a couple of other books not in the picture.

Corraidhín likes this.
  15. I hope everyone had a really lovely Christmas! I didn't go back home to see my family (doing that in a couple weeks instead!) but they sent me a much-needed set of kitchen knives, warm comfy winter socks and lots and lots of my mom's homemade cookies. <3

Also!
    My Chucklefish secret santa got me a bunch of Japanese sweets!
    My roommate gave me a set of 3 Animal Crossing amiibo! (KK Slider, Reese and Cyrus)
    And @HariJ gave me some of her homemade cookies as well!

We had a Christmas dinner at the office earlier in the month, so I didn't totally miss out on Christmas. We've got quite a lot of great cooks here. :)
    In the UK, people do Christmas crackers, and usually they're from a shop and have a cheap silly toy inside and a really bad joke. But THIS year, @Rosiedeux and @GeorgeV did handmade Christmas crackers that had little finger puppets inside of everyone at Chucklefish, accompanied by a terrible pun on their name. It was the best.

So mostly this:

[​IMG]

NaiJi, Nixling, The | Suit and 6 others like this.
  16. Corraidhín

Corraidhín Supernova

OMG I havent had a christmas cracker since 2002...

... I miss them... but that cat is hilarious!

17. Tamorr

Tamorr Supernova

I got to have a great meal and spent time with family. Really that is all that matters to me in the very least. Not my immediate family; cousin, uncle, and aunt. Which is just as good, since my parents are in another state entirely. Haven't heard from them yet, but usually end up hearing after the season. :)

No presents, and didn't expect anything beyond the above. I usually buy myself something when I have the funds, but quite often it happens to be after the holiday that I end up doing that.

I guess having a beer is the closest present, since is what I had while I played a game with my cousin on his console. :nuruhappy:

NaiJi, Corraidhín and Faeryheart like this.
  18. Diamond Dog

Diamond Dog Guest

Drunk Rii...

19. Kiweird

Kiweird Void-Bound Voyager

I got $350 to put towards a computer for school (obviously not enough, but it's a good chunk at least). Uh... I also got mouthwash? Toothpaste? The expensive stuff. Oh and I got a candle. Not such a bad haul, all things considered.

NaiJi likes this.
  20. kawaiiChiimera

kawaiiChiimera Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I got 300 dollars in Amazon gift cards and a desk. c:
    Shame all of the amazon stuff is gonna get eaten by me repairing my computer.

Lava Cake likes this.