What did you get for Christmas in Stardew Valley?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Aurora Paradox, Mar 26, 2016.

1. Megzzzx

Megzzzx Void-Bound Voyager

I got beer but I forgot who it was from...

• NikkSword

NikkSword Pangalactic Porcupine

I just got Wine from Marnie... hmmm....

MrToni300 and Gabaw like this.
      • Niesamowitek

Niesamowitek Void-Bound Voyager

I got wine from Abby, she wants to make me drunk and rape me.

Iffydust, NikkSword and Gabaw like this.
        • EvilPoptart81

EvilPoptart81 Cosmic Narwhal

I got speed grow from Shane for one year and I think the next year, might have been on another character file, a poppyseed muffin from Demetrius. I can't remember what else I may have received on other saves. ^^;

• SkullzMuse

SkullzMuse Master Chief

I got clay from Jas my first year. I also got 5 gold bars from Clint once....which he got back the next day, so I could upgrade one of my tools. I don't remember what I got the other two times. Oh well.

MoonlitBrenya likes this.
            • lilly_ampleton

lilly_ampleton Void-Bound Voyager

You lucky ones! I got the same present each of the 3 years: a silly shell! Hurray! An mind you, it was three different people who had this great idea.

• EvilPoptart81

EvilPoptart81 Cosmic Narwhal

Wow, that's some bad luck right there though. I worry about the people in town sometimes, I really do LOL You give out nice things like crystals and amethyst, and clay or shells in return Pfft.

• Jaed

Jaed Industrial Terraformer

I got wood from Robin in year 1, and eggs from Marnie in year 2... yeah.

MrToni300 likes this.
                  • MoonlitBrenya

MoonlitBrenya Existential Complex

dude, same thing, First year gifter was Jas and I was all awwww :love: ... turned out to be clay, one piece of clay "I hope you like it". Second year, clint with the 5 gold bars. then elliot, a bottle of wine, I think, then George with a Poppyseed muffin. He's so adorable! lol

• LuthienNightwolf

LuthienNightwolf Oxygen Tank

Year 1: A Nautilus shell from Sebastian (I still have it, I pretend my character wears it as a necklace)
                      Year 2 and 3: Eggs from Marnie, both times.
                      I'm currently in Winter of Year 4 so we'll see who I get this time.

Update: Year 4, got a purple mushroom from Leah.

Last edited: Jun 27, 2016
                      • Lilliput

Lilliput Supernova

First year, some gold bars from Clint. Second year, a dozen eggs from Marnie. Third year, the Tea Set from Haley, which I really really wanted and was the thing that finally made me stop ignoring Haley and cultivate her as a friend. Year four Winter now; festival in a week and a half! Dun dun dun!

EDIT: Winter four just ended, and Abigale gave me a nice bottle of wine. Which... replaced the bottle of wine I just gave Harvey as my secret gift three seconds earlier. Well, a toast to them both?

Last edited: Jun 23, 2016
                        • B_Miller

B_Miller Subatomic Cosmonaut

This past year (year 5) Sebastian got me an Emerald and said "sorry it's not much but it's all I could afford" UHHHHH, I would love if so,some got me an emerald IRL!
                          But the best part. Sam (my hubby) went through a jealous phase and I had to gift if more than usual... Pissy much

• Aemi

Aemi Starship Captain

i have someone a beer for xmas then opened my gift to find....a....beer. thanks.

although Willy gave me a small stack of beach warp totems so that was pretty awesome!

• MaddisonGamer6

MaddisonGamer6 Big Damn Hero

7 years in, only ever got jade, emerald and blueberry cobbler, only ever had seb, linus, and george, never even got the tea set which was the only thing I wanted... I sold every gift I got :zzz:

• LuthienNightwolf

LuthienNightwolf Oxygen Tank

I had completely forgotten about the tea set...now I really want one. ;^;

Guess I better find a way to make Haley my friend. lol

• Minimanta

Minimanta Spaceman Spiff

I've forgotten the was majority of the christmas presents I've gotten in this game but last time I got a pink cake from Lewis and the very first time I had this event I got a purple shroom from Abigail :)