1. If you're looking for help-related things (for example, the key rebinding tutorial), please check the FAQ and Q&A forum! A lot of the stickies from this forum have been moved there to clean up space.
    Dismiss Notice

What brought you to Starbound?

Discussion in 'Starbound Discussion' started by Navyvinny, Feb 27, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bomb

Bomb Title Not Found

Same here! Sadly, I was linked here by the developer in question, as well -- but with the promises that this game is putting forth (everything that you've mentioned in your post) I'm looking forward to this new land!

2. Madmarlon

Madmarlon Pangalactic Porcupine

Of course, Terraria! But, now, that I saw the website, the whole Forum, I'm starting to think that Terraria isn't "dead", but being reborn, in a bigger, better, spacier way! I'm really looking forward to this!

Waspor likes this.
  3. Starheaven07

Starheaven07 Pyxis Tube

You are by far not the only one
    this shit will be off the hook

4. Ecchiholic

Ecchiholic Cosmic Narwhal

Same thing as in the last Thread: 4chan.

5. Madmarlon

Yeas! Screw CoD, Gta and BF, this is the shit! :cool:

6. Daitenshi

Daitenshi Giant Laser Beams

That explains why you want me as a pet.... ....

Ecchiholic likes this.
  7. Ecchiholic

4chan isn't a bad place D:

8. Madmarlon

Whole 4chan isn't, but the random board... damn!

Ecchiholic likes this.
  9. Ecchiholic

Well lets not talk about that place.

10. kesvalk

kesvalk Cosmic Narwhal

terraria execution, my undying love for indie games, penguins...

11. Ecchiholic

In my opinion most Indie games nowadays are better than AAA titles.

kesvalk likes this.
  12. Fortis

Fortis Pangalactic Porcupine

Eh, just another refugee from the sinking Terraria ship. I hope the modders can keep it afloat, but I don't know.

13. Ecchiholic

People keep saying that, only because it will not be updated anymore doesn't mean the game is dead.

14. FlameCascade

FlameCascade Subatomic Cosmonaut

I heard all of the rumors about Terraria 2 that Tiy was supposed to be working on. At first I wasn't too hyped, but once I heard it was an entirely different thing I got pumped.

15. Waspor

Waspor Subatomic Cosmonaut

Heard about the end of Terarria, raged, looked for what they were wasting there time with, fell in love, here I am. :D:cool::p

16. ghostyTrickster

ghostyTrickster Void-Bound Voyager

I heard about the game on r/terraria. I wasn't sure about it at first, but after the end of Terraria I heard more people talking about Tiy's new game, I looked it up and got excited.

17. Vladplaya

Vladplaya Cosmic Narwhal

This ^

I like Terraria a lot, but its pretty much dead, and I didn't even like the lasted update with Hardcore mode because it just didn't seem to be very well thought out. It seems like Starbound gonna have much more depth to it, hopefully it will not be lacking on the creative side, so we still can get pretty creative with building, and constructing mechanisms of all sorts.

18. Das-Ludovin

Das-Ludovin Void-Bound Voyager

I literally cried, man. I mean, crying over a game I played... A bit, but not ridiculously a lot. I just felt like they had... Abandoned potential that was infinite. I even posted something on Kotaku's speakup about it in a rambling sort of way. I found this game right around the end of my 15 minute tear session.

19. Daitenshi

Daitenshi Giant Laser Beams

;~; hundreds of hours i played that game... never to be a new experience again!

20. pwnload

pwnload Big Damn Hero

when terraria told us they were gonna stop updating D:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.