1. If you're looking for help-related things (for example, the key rebinding tutorial), please check the FAQ and Q&A forum! A lot of the stickies from this forum have been moved there to clean up space.
    Dismiss Notice

What are you looking forward to in Starbound?

Discussion in 'Starbound Discussion' started by knarfc, Mar 3, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JohnDevince

JohnDevince Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Thank You Good Sir!
    : On topic : This game is very different from Terraria and MC it has a feel to it that none other has! I honestly believe that Youtube will be flooded by fake downloads for this epical game xD
    ~ Thank You!
    John Devince

2. knarfc

knarfc Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Same, just a question, are you a part of any clans.

3. JohnDevince

JohnDevince Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I am not, but before I am asked I would love to check out the clan forum section! Nevertheless, if I cannot find a suitable clan I will be part of your clan (If you have one >_>)
    ~ Thank You!
    John Devince

4. knarfc

I do but be sure to check out the other clans , we have five members, we are called the Anvils

5. Keirndmo

Keirndmo Scruffy Nerf-Herder

The fact that you're in SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACE! WE'RE IN SPAAAAAAAAAAAACE!

6. Nithilus

Nithilus Big Damn Hero

What am I looking forward to? lol Everything. But if I had to choose prob how the Lab on the ship will work and what we can do with it.

-Catch ya later,
    -Nith

7. Ashen

Ashen Scruffy Nerf-Herder

A few things first and foremost is my own enjoyability of the game. That aside though, I would say looting, exploring, customizing, and storytelling. All wrapped up in a nice side scrolling platformer that emphasizes gameplay. I know lots of high expectations on my part, but I believe Chucklefish can pull it off.

8. EarthBound

EarthBound Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Im looking forward the variation between planets. So much potential. I mean, you arent stucked in the same planet all the game, you can always explore others, see what they have to offer, and then, use it for your own benefit ;).

I also like the graphics, they look awesome. Oh, and dont forget the weapons! In the pics i have seen the look good enough! I hope you can customize or create your own!
    And the monsters, animals, vehicles... they look good too. I hope they add tons of each.

EXPLORATION! An important aspect i love of games is that! You never knnow what to expect. You can be in a desert and suddenly, you find a pyramid or something, that feeling is awesome. Or, why a pyramid? Maybe a hidden underground city! POTENTIAL ONCE AGAIN.

I also like the name for some reason... it reminds me of another game i love :giggle:.

tl;dr.: Im looking forward everything. The game itself.

PS: POTENTIAL!

Nithilus likes this.
  9. Nithilus

Nithilus Big Damn Hero

So much potential.

10. Krunch

Krunch Astral Cartographer

EVERYTHING!!!! ;)

11. knarfc

Everything, wow that's a lot of stuff to look forward to. But I agree with you.

12. Dal

Dal Phantasmal Quasar

dunno how many topics I've said this in but... EXPLORING! **** yeah :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.