1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED WH40K: Imperium of Man

Discussion in 'Weapons, Armor and Clothes' started by Lynx88, Dec 11, 2013.

1. Lynx88

Lynx88 Phantasmal Quasar

[​IMG]

What is this?
    This is the first release of 40k marine armor i've been working on, ever since I found that there's actually space marine armor in the game. Though I haven't gotten it working 100% how I want it, its totally usable.

Eventually I hope to add other marks of marine power armor (beakie, Iron, MKIV etc.) and equipment, like Assault backpacks, chainswords and powerswords and so forth.
    And if I can figure out how to make bigger characters work, or make the armor alter the character's height without breaking things in the game, i'll re-sprite the armor as well.

What does it add?
    Currently adds a full set of MK VII "Aquila" armor, the most popular design in 40k art. The chest and leg sprites are from the armor that Chucklefish made, while the helm is based off a mod from Cortex Command, which I've re-sprited so I can release it publicly.

It also adds a standard bolter which is my own sprite work. It fires explosive bolts, so watch where you fire that thing (you can get damaged from firing at things too close to yourself).

* WARNING * This mod is meant to be Tier 10 gear, so it is horribly unbalanced. As the current item balance is in constant flux, i'm not going to focus much attention on balancing it till Starbound hits release status. Don't use it if you don't want to ruin your current game balance. I will ignore any complaints about overpowered stats or augments. * WARNING *

How do I install and use this?
    1. Extract the mod folder into your "Assets" directory.
    2. For a quick and easy way to access the content, copy the humantutorial.questtemplate.mod and paste it into your Starbound/Assets/Quests/Tutorial folder.
    3. Rename your original humantutorial.questtemplate (give it a .bak extension)
    4. Rename the humantutorial.questtemplate.mod file you copied, and remove the .mod extension
    5. Start a new game, and you'll get the items after picking up the Matter Manipulator

Get it Here

Last edited: Dec 11, 2013
    GlitchKnownAsHAL likes this.
  2. RCJJ

RCJJ Void-Bound Voyager

Can you add in the download? the 'Here' is not hyperlinked or anything.

3. Lynx88

Lynx88 Phantasmal Quasar

Sorry, fixed it. The hyperlink borked when I added the text colour or something.

4. GlitchKnownAsHAL

GlitchKnownAsHAL Void-Bound Voyager

Nice to see this made into a mod, looking forward to seeing what this turns into at release.

5. Nebbed012

Nebbed012 Yeah, You!

I don't know if your aware of this our not, but,

Warhammer 40k Weapons

Would be amazing if you two could work together. You with your amazing looking power armor and him with his amazing looking weapons. It would be the end all of Warhammer 40k mods.