REQUEST Western side of farm leads to a second farm plot

Discussion in 'Mods' started by FinalMantasyX, Mar 15, 2016.

1. FinalMantasyX

FinalMantasyX Big Damn Hero

Probably not doable right now, but I'd just like to throw it out there as an idea. The farm seemed massive when I started but I focus a lot on how it looks and it takes up a lot of space. I'd like a second farm plot to put a slime forest in or a massive field or something like that.

• KingJoey

KingJoey Phantasmal Quasar

I could probably make a crude map edit of the farm, but I would have to alter all the adjecent maps as well due to warp coordinates (bus stop, the path north of your farm and the forest) so it wouldn't support mods that alter those maps. Let me know if you're interested in that and I'll start testing tonight.

• keyten

keyten Cosmic Narwhal

Just don't alert the house location. And mailbox location. And box location. And I am sure cat's and spouse's waypoints and warp points hardcoded. It would be better to expand it to the south (only forest warp point edited) or east. Or make a copy of the farm very far to the right and make a warp point ot it.
        Edit: south, not north.

Last edited: Mar 15, 2016
          KingJoey likes this.
        • Silverbane7

Silverbane7 Pangalactic Porcupine

what about adding in a door inside the cave in your farm area?
          yes, it means you would have to go thru the cave to get to your farms 2nd field, but at least that way you would'nt have to change any waypoints ect?
          not sure if thats going to work tho as i dont code or anything but maybe that would be easier?

nonameforme likes this.
          • KingJoey

KingJoey Phantasmal Quasar

Yes exactly that, that's kinda how I did it with the cave as well.

I'm thinking of making an entrance on the west side of your farm leading to another farm which (in the map file) would be located to the right of the farm then, as to not touch any of the farm's paths and warp points and what not.